Anybody have TriCity do your lift

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
After all the horror stories of lifts, has anyone had TriCity do your lift. I have to drive 5 hours south after I pick up the truck. I would really like some reassurance that they torque after it’s down and do a real alignment. I’m going to ask Travis but just wondering if anyone has real world experience
Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
After all the horror stories of lifts, has anyone had TriCity do your lift. I have to drive 5 hours south after I pick up the truck. I would really like some reassurance that they torque after it’s down and do a real alignment. I’m going to ask Travis but just wondering if anyone has real world experience
Hey, how did it turn out? Looked great when I picked up mine saturday.... almost stole your box, LOL!

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
He did mine, had an alignment shop down the road do the alignment and tire mounting - had a 3.5 hour drive home and did well. They don't do a speedo recal but not really a big deal to me.

OP
OP
Lumberjack500

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, how did it turn out? Looked great when I picked up mine saturday.... almost stole your box, LOL!
Nice meeting you. I hope you had a safe trip home. I love the lift. They did a good job

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
How long once it hit the rail yard in Greensboro did it take for you trucks to arrive at the dealership?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lumberjack500

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How long once it hit the rail yard in Greensboro did it take for you trucks to arrive at the dealership?
Not long. I think 5 to 6 days.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Travis said in mid July our JT's were due for delivery at Winston Salem on 7/30... Got my call from Travis they had been delivered on the same day as expected delivery....7/30....