• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Anybody want some free JT Rubicon 4.10 gears?

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Good afternoon,

Anybody wanting to go 4.10 gears?

These were removed from my Gladiator last couple weeks. Only removed due to going the 5.13 route.

Let me know quickly and I can get them shipped out today, at my cost.

Hoping whoever wants these is not claiming them to simply resell. I could all easily do that every day of the week, we all could, which is fine too.

With all the bullshit out in the world, the intent here is to help provide somebody with a really cool Friday, because why not.

The first to reply in this thread wanting them, they will be headed your way today.

Thanks,

Jeremy

D406C8A8-3EBF-41DD-BC96-23E146AED16E.jpeg
Sponsored

sync

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Good afternoon,

These were removed from my Gladiator last couple weeks. Only removed due to going the 5.13 route.

Hoping whoever wants these is not claiming them to simply resell. I could all easily do that every day of the week, we all could, which is fine too.

With all the bullshit out in the world, the intent here is to help provide somebody with a really cool Friday, because why not.

The first to reply in this thread wanting them, they will be headed your way today.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeep Gladiator Anybody want some free JT Rubicon 4.10 gears? D406C8A8-3EBF-41DD-BC96-23E146AED16E

sync

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
If these will fit in the overland gear box I’ll take them.

sync

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
On second thought I’m pretty sure they won’t work in the overland carrier as a simple gear swap.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Good afternoon,

Thanks,

Jeremy

D406C8A8-3EBF-41DD-BC96-23E146AED16E.jpeg
I’m in Tomball, could pick them up from you, I just ordered a Mojave, would it benefit from these?

Edit...just saw Mojave comes standard with these.

Sponsored

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
I’m in Tomball, could pick them up from you, I just ordered a Mojave, would it benefit from these?

Man that would have been super convenient. I’m right across the street fro Concordia HighSchool lol

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer

Your Mojave should already have 4.10s.

You were editing while I was typing... ;)

Oh...and quoted the wrong guy... having a bang-up day... :facepalm:

Mike the mechanic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
mechanic
If MWhite1955 changes his mind put me on the list. I'll take them.

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner

Well since the gears were not useful for you, how about a pair of brand new Lange Coyote side mirrors for doors off weather.
They have literally never been installed. Just got them in the mail a couple days ago. My smile went away when about to install and then learned that since I went with the KC gravity light bar mount, my side cowls are now twice as thick due to the mount style. So the new Lange Coyotes won’t work for me either way.
My fault as it would have been obvious if I would have taken 3 seconds to look before buying lol.
Ended up going with then Carolinas last night.

You are welcome to them if you could use them, free of charge. Would save you quick $125.

Thanks,

Jeremy

A367E69E-0FE1-4A92-BF72-16D118472BF0.jpeg

Sponsored

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Sounds good to me. Please PM me the address you want them headed to. Thanks
Jeremy
I have a set I use, love them!

Just remember to tighten the wing bolt when you remove them

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Well, I know DewYaw would be first dibs on the mirrors but if he's not interested I'd pay shipping on those. Let me know, I'd love to have them.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Man that would have been super convenient. I’m right across the street fro Concordia HighSchool lol
I live next to Burroughs Park! We’re practically neighbors lol

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well since the gears were not useful for you, how about a pair of brand new Lange Coyote side mirrors for doors off weather.
They have literally never been installed. Just got them in the mail a couple days ago. My smile went away when about to install and then learned that since I went with the KC gravity light bar mount, my side cowls are now twice as thick due to the mount style. So the new Lange Coyotes won’t work for me either way.
My fault as it would have been obvious if I would have taken 3 seconds to look before buying lol.
Ended up going with then Carolinas last night.

You are welcome to them if you could use them, free of charge. Would save you quick $125.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeep Gladiator Anybody want some free JT Rubicon 4.10 gears? A367E69E-0FE1-4A92-BF72-16D118472BF0
That’s awesome...I’ll pm you my number, send me your address, I’ll stop by
Sponsored