Anyone found a bed mat yet?

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Not a bed rug, just a rubber bed mat designed for the gladiator.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am in the same boat looking for one and have yet to find it. I email Dee Zee about it in early April at the launch and they gave me a semi-canned response that they currently were not looking to make one but it may be under evaluation in the future.

I am pretty sure eventually one will come out.

Up venture

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
My plan is to hit up a tractor supply and get some horse trailer mat about $45 3/4 thick. Everything I've found are universal cut to fit anyway. I was hoping to get an oem but wasn't available at the time of order

LittleRocker

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S and Tesla Model 3
My plan is to hit up a tractor supply and get some horse trailer mat about $45 3/4 thick. Everything I've found are universal cut to fit anyway. I was hoping to get an oem but wasn't available at the time of order
This is what I did. The mat can be cut to fit using a box knife. Covers all but a few inches on the left and right side at the gate. But you’ve got enough drop to fill these areas in as well.

Driversfound

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator ECO Diesel
Occupation
Engineer
This is what I did. The mat can be cut to fit using a box knife. Covers all but a few inches on the left and right side at the gate. But you’ve got enough drop to fill these areas in as well.
In my opinion you cant beat the heavy duty outdoor 5x6 mats at Home Depot. Just have to notch evenly on the 2 sides for the fender wells and trim the overall length at the cab. Best part is you get the nice carpet side for hauling furniture or other delicate items, then I just flip it over to the heavy duty rubber side for hauling firewood ! These are super heavy and wont fly, so no absurd double stick tape (No way that would hold up anyway) Best part is only $49 so when its beat, toss it and start fresh !

The cuts all fall on the natural lines so looks like it belongs
Jeep Gladiator Anyone found a bed mat yet? IMG_4471.JPG

Sponsored

We are in trouble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
In my opinion you cant beat the heavy duty outdoor 5x6 mats at Home Depot. Just have to notch evenly on the 2 sides for the fender wells and trim the overall length at the cab. Best part is you get the nice carpet side for hauling furniture or other delicate items, then I just flip it over to the heavy duty rubber side for hauling firewood ! These are super heavy and wont fly, so no absurd double stick tape (No way that would hold up anyway) Best part is only $49 so when its beat, toss it and start fresh !

Nice! Heading to home depot in a few.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

I might need to check one out for that, be a lot more comfortable when I take a road trip and need a sleeping area. Plus better at keeping my fridge freezer from sliding around. I've recently moved to bed from cab.

Sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
I like the idea but could not find anything like it online, will look next time I am in Home Depot.

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

We are in trouble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Thank you for this. It's perfect. It's heavy, thick, durable and easy to trim. I liked it so much I did this to my side by side. I really dont think I could buy an aftermarket mat that would work better.

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
DeeZee here. Works fine. Under $100

canjeep33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2019 WK2
Occupation
Education
Deezee bed mat arrived quickly from Amazon Prime and happy to report that it came jet black unlike some others that have been reported to have chalking in the rubber. Nice and heavy and custom fit for the Gladiator. Happy buyer here.
Sponsored