Sponsored

Anyone getting excited about the new Defender?

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
So, among all the trucks/SUVs - yeah I know you can't take the top off the Defender but it comes the closest to me to a Jeep outside of the older Toyota FJs... having said that anyone getting excited about the new Defender?
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I was excited about it. But I don't know why it's taken them sooooo long to actually reveal the thing. It feels like they are very very very far from production. At least for the North America model.

My wife's jeep grand cherokee comes off lease mid 2020. We'll see if it's out by then... that or maybe the new grand wagoneer...

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I was very excited about it. Then the camo'd pics started showing up. I kept some faith and some excitement that they would make good on the Defender name though. And then the pics surfaced of 'Ring testing and I pretty much lost all hope.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I was very excited about it. Then the camo'd pics started showing up. I kept some faith and some excitement that they would make good on the Defender name though. And then the pics surfaced of 'Ring testing and I pretty much lost all hope.
I saw that too... kinda weird yea. I think they've done too much hyping...
Sponsored