Sponsored

Anyone have the Evo Enforcer Pro lift with the rear coilovers?

ZoneArc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Manager, Solutions Consulting
Does anyone have the Evo Enforcer Pro lift with the rear coilovers? I need measurements to determine what length coilovers they are in the rear. They are custom built but I heard they are 12.5" so just a hair over a standard 12" coilover.
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Call Evo or Off Road Evolution (same company, different departments) and ask.
They'll give you a straight up answer. If you call Off Road Evolution, try to talk to Mel, he's kind of the owner.

OP
OP

ZoneArc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Actually, they refused to answer earlier today and were the ones who told me it was a custom size and to wait 4+ months. Northridge even called on my behalf after and tried to get an answer and they got the same cold shoulder.

Now I'm on the internet trying to get other answers.

OP
OP

ZoneArc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
I called again just now hoping to talk to someone else and again I got the statement "the shocks are proprietary and we don't give out specs".
So, Evo isn't sharing. We may need to just build it, measure, and hope for the best that we can make another shock option work.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Wonder why they changed. They used to be open with information about dimensions.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ZoneArc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
It's too bad. They also told me that 4 months isn't a realistic number for how far out they are on getting more shocks. They wait list is so long they may not have shocks for 8 months.
Now I'm hunting for someone with the lift kit installed so I can have them measure the shock body length, and also give me, at ride height, a measurement from eye to eye. That'll tell me if I can make this happen.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Is it a kit that's coming to the market, or already out? If it's new and not available yet I get why they don't want competitors to know all the specs.

OP
OP

ZoneArc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
No, its' been available for over a year. They ran out of the rear coilovers which they have custom made by King. Now they're back ordered by 8 months.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
No, its' been available for over a year. They ran out of the rear coilovers which they have custom made by King. Now they're back ordered by 8 months.
Got it. FWIW Jeep does this with their Mojave shocks from Fox. You can go inspect it yourself but you cannot get any spec data from Jeep. They tell you to go to Fox. And Fox won't say anything because it's proprietary for Jeep.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
The King backlog is currently about 18 months.

DM incoming
Sponsored