Sponsored

Anyone have the JC Off-road bedside molle installed?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There is a few here that are using them, I tried to find one of the threads to post a link to it. If you go back a few pages in this exterior mods you will find a few. On is the mounting of Hi-Lift jacks thread. And JCR has a few here too. :like:

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Here is my build thread for the JCR molle panels and MaxTraxx install. I really like them. I already moved furniture and a bunch of box loads with my bed and all of my "off-road" stuff did not have to be moved or taken out of the bed... I basically have the same empty bed as before, except I always have my off-road stuff with me, so cool.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...one-setup-for-day-wheeling.25530/#post-412464

Here is also another thread.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/molle-bed-panels.21784/

2oK0LU.jpg

Last edited:

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
I have all 3 for the bed. They work fantastic and were easy to install.

pressman_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1995 Celica, 2020 R1250R
Just wondering if you guys had any problems getting the bolts into the bed. It seems like the factory bed liner gummed up the holes and I cant get the JCS supplied bolts to go in. I read on another thread that some folks have used a threading tap to clear things out?

Sponsored

Kindafearless

First Name
Elise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rublicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Enginerd
I’ve had two different molle systems in my bed so far. I personally like the motobuilt system the most. More places to bolt things in and thicker steel.

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
JCR Molle panels with BuiltRight rails. Easy enough to install, retains the stock cargo tie down locations and seem plenty strong for anything that you would reasonably attach to a molle panel.

FWIW I chose the JCR Offroad panels because they mount behind the rails and do not take up space on the rails that may be used to mount canopies, bed racks, etc.. At the time I wasn't sure what direction I was going there. As it turns out I've got an RSi SmartCap on the way so the mounting points are flexible and it wouldn't have been an issue.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone have the JC Off-road bedside molle installed? 20200822_152222
Sponsored