First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
Just as the title suggests , looking for peoples experience running the 39 inch KM3. I like several things about the tire , its low weight , C rated so it should ride better , its not a true 39(37.5 on the vehicle), great looking ..... From everything I have read it should be about the same size physically as the Patagonia 38 but i like the looks of it better. I will be running a 3.5" Clayton Overland plus lift , and intend to regear shortly. Im surprised i couldn't find more threads about the tire in the search bar , it seems like it should be a popular option , unless im missing something.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MikeP1976

MikeP1976

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
Not many people running this tire on their JT I'm assuming lol , well was worth a shot, was hoping for a little real world experience

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I would be running it if they had a 38.. The 39 is just a hair too big to fit under the bed as a spare

Sponsored

OP
OP
MikeP1976

MikeP1976

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrician
I would be running it if they had a 38.. The 39 is just a hair too big to fit under the bed as a spare
From what I've read , it measures almost exactly the same as the 38 patagonia , bit then that won't fit in the spare well either I suppose .....

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
From what I've read , it measures almost exactly the same as the 38 patagonia , bit then that won't fit in the spare well either I suppose .....
Not quite. With the undersized that all the BFG's are a 38 would be like the Patagonia 37 that does fit.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I posted a thread recently as I intend to run them but I’m still waiting on my diesel. Someone local on the JL forum offered a ride in his Jeep with them and I was thoroughly impressed on the road and on the moderate trail we went on. Great sidewall flex, soft ride (too soft for towing IMO), 3 of 4 required less than 2oz to balance which is incredible.

they’re probably 40k mile tires

Papa Tim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK & 2020 Gladiator Rubicon JT Launch Edition
I am running BF Goodrich KM3 but in 37" size, as I wanted the spare to fit properly under the truck. Upon arrival of my Launch Edition at the dealer, I had them install a Mopar 2" lift kit, and take the black stock wheels and Falken Wildpeak tires off and replace them with the Jeep wheels and KM3 tires you see in the photo. I did not like the way the black wheels and Falken Wildpeak tires looked on the truck. I think the KM3 tires and bright wheels look a lot better on the truck in my opinion. I was already running the KM3 on my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, and I liked the way the tire runs on and off the road. Noise is minimal with no vibration. I am very happy with the KM3 on both of my Jeeps. Hope this helps a bit, even though I cannot report on the 39" size.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone Here Running BFG 39x13.50 KM3's? IMG_0740.JPG

Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Anyone have update on this? Looking for an actual measurement of the 39 KM3 when they're installed? I know BFG KO2 runs small and wanted to see if KM3 was the same.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Anyone have update on this? Looking for an actual measurement of the 39 KM3 when they're installed? I know BFG KO2 runs small and wanted to see if KM3 was the same.
There was someone in here or the JL forum who measured them at 37.5” under the weight of the Jeep.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
There was someone in here or the JL forum who measured them at 37.5” under the weight of the Jeep.
That is what I was hoping and thinking. My 37x12.5 measure to 35.25 and I'd like to get a true 37 when installed.

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator Anyone Here Running BFG 39x13.50 KM3's? IMG_20210709_221405

I've got 8000 miles on mine. Fronts seem to be a hair over 37.5. Rear a tad more. Unused spare seems to be around 38.5ish. This was all done with a super accurate paper towel roll and highly accurate tape measure from harbor freight. :)
Sponsored