Anyone own a newer Durango?

Paull0426

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone here have a 2020 or 2021 Durango? If so how do you like it my wife is thinking of downsizing from her armada to one. Any feedback would be great
Sponsored

MojaveAZ2020

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Training Manager
I know it is not answering your question specifically, but I have a 2017 Durango. AWD R/T. It is a fantastic suv. There are not many differences between your requested years and mine other than a few cosmetics (like the awesome hood they now have).
The Durango is powerful, extremely roomy (for us), and looks fantastic. I donā€™t think you would be disappointed, especially in the Hemi.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
My sister has had an Armada for years, now that the kids are in college she's looking to downsize. She's looking at Mercedes, I know I know, but the Durango/GC's are just old Mercedes chassis.

Can your wife wait until the 2022 GC's show up? That platform is like 11 years old NOW!

Anyone here have a 2020 or 2021 Durango? If so how do you like it my wife is thinking of downsizing from her armada to one. Any feedback would be great

OP
OP

Paull0426

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
We havenā€™t looked into the 2022 GC, weā€™ve looked at the grand wagoneer and she loves it but does not like the projected 90k price point
Sponsored