Sponsored

Anyone running 37’s on stock Mojave wheels, no spacers?

Roklimo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Mojave
Anyone running 37’s on stock Mojave wheels, no spacers? I like the wheels, but will be going with 37 1250 r17’s.
Sponsored

jeremy342

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
great question... from what ive read, it will work, but if you do much offroading i think it could be an issue... i think some of the tires that size run small (like the bfg ko) so they will likely have no issue, although they dont seem to be true 37". i havent tried yet, but have found a lot of random comments in threads here.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Gonna say no. Rub on control arms, rub over speed bumps, look like crap. even if you could why would you?

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
More referring to no lift. tires will fit if shop will mount, might balloon out a bit and not great for airing down but guessing you won't be off roading.
There are a ton of threads out there on this subject.

Sponsored

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
37's on stock Mojave rims. 2" AEV Mojave lift. No rub on full turn.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running 37’s on stock Mojave wheels, no spacers? MOJAVE_SIDE
I'm always amazed at how these JT's can dwarf a set of tires. I walked up to mine sitting on 35's yesterday and thought... man... these look just a hair small. haha!

Your's looks spot on though! 2" lift and 37's I think is the perfect setup.

JustinLentz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Mojave RIP: 20JT 09jk, 03jgc, 97tj, 95yj, 73cj
Occupation
Operations Coordinator
So far so good. Quieter than the stock MT's that came from the factory and better traction off road for sure.

How do you like the Kumho's?

JustinLentz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations Coordinator
You're telling me. I had 35's on my JK and they looked HUGE. These don't seem all that big until my 5' tall wife stands beside them.

I'm always amazed at how these JT's can dwarf a set of tires. I walked up to mine sitting on 35's yesterday and thought... man... these look just a hair small. haha!

Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator

totally agree. I had 33s on my 4Runner and they looked huge. Now I have 35s on my JT and they are too small in my opinion. I’m going to 37s or 38s down the road.

I too really like my stock rims and don’t want to replace them. I’ve been running 35s on them with no issues. I may do the same with 37s. It’s frustrating that Jeep didn’t make 8” or 8.5” wide stock wheels.

Last edited:

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
37's on stock Mojave rims. 2" AEV Mojave lift. No rub on full turn.
MOJAVE_SIDE.jpg
Looks perfect. How’s the drivability? Gearing, etc… Did you use a Tazer or something for adjustments? Adjustable trac bar?

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
More referring to no lift. tires will fit if shop will mount, might balloon out a bit and not great for airing down but guessing you won't be off roading.
There are a ton of threads out there on this subject.
Actually it’s better for airing down, the bead seats on the rim tighter.

JustinLentz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations Coordinator
Drives better than stock to me. The AEV spacer lift comes with a Procal Snap for you to adjust your tire size. No need to add anything additional. No trac bar, no geo brackets. I drive this constantly 2+hrs to and from the beach and maintains 80mph on the highway with no issues. Gears are still on the agenda but I wanted to drive it first to see what ratio I wanted to go to. I'm probably going with 4.88's.

Looks perfect. How’s the drivability? Gearing, etc… Did you use a Tazer or something for adjustments? Adjustable trac bar?

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Drives better than stock to me. The AEV spacer lift comes with a Procal Snap for you to adjust your tire size. No need to add anything additional. No trac bar, no geo brackets. I drive this constantly 2+hrs to and from the beach and maintains 80mph on the highway with no issues. Gears are still on the agenda but I wanted to drive it first to see what ratio I wanted to go to. I'm probably going with 4.88's.
Thanks. I’m planning to go to 35 first with no lift but I may decide to do the same as you have done. I like the stock wheels too.
Sponsored