Sponsored

Anyone Running Iron Cross Rocker Steps???

DylanR

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone Running Iron Cross Rocker Steps??? If so... how do you like them and where did you buy?
Sponsored

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
Anyone Running Iron Cross Rocker Steps??? If so... how do you like them and where did you buy?
I just installed them. Have them on my TJ Rubi and works well and looks great.
Got them from Amazon in 3 days! Install was easy. Only issue is the bolts are shiny silver and visible so I had to spray some black plastidip to hide them.

IMG_1505.jpeg

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
I just installed them. Have them on my TJ Rubi and works well and looks great.
Got them from Amazon in 3 days! Install was easy. Only issue is the bolts are shiny silver and visible so I had to spray some black plastidip to hide them.

IMG_1505.jpeg
Can you post up a few more pics of those? How far does the step come out? How much do they weight? Sorry hard to find info on these and website isn't to helpful.

Sponsored

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you post up a few more pics of those? How far does the step come out? How much do they weight? Sorry hard to find info on these and website isn't to helpful.
Not sure how much they weigh but it's hefty. Comes out about 5" . The only thing is the Jeep is curved and the steps are straight so the ends have a bigger gap. Not too noticeable. Cost was ~$340 delivered. It's still on Amazon.

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1550.jpeg

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1547.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Not sure how much they weigh but it's hefty. Comes out about 5" . The only thing is the Jeep is curved and the steps are straight so the ends have a bigger gap. Not too noticeable. Cost was ~$340 delivered. It's still on Amazon.

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1550.jpeg

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1547.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg
I like the look of them, and they seem like they have good clearance. Hard install?

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the look of them, and they seem like they have good clearance. Hard install?
Nope, uninstall the original rock rails if you have them. Uses the same bolt locations.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Do the mounting brackets connect anywhere other than the pinch weld? Does the step "bounce" when you out weight on it?

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do the mounting brackets connect anywhere other than the pinch weld? Does the step "bounce" when you out weight on it?
Yes, there are 2 bolts on the pinch panel and another on the body. Total of 4 brackets. Very sturdy and the step does not bounce. It flexes the Gladiator instead :)

Sponsored

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Yes, there are 2 bolts on the pinch panel and another on the body. Total of 4 brackets. Very sturdy and the step does not bounce. It flexes the Gladiator instead :)
Awesome. Just ordered a set from Amazon. Thanks

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I love amazon and all but try to support small businesses. Go over to Gladiator motorsports and check out their rocker rails. have some dope ones. Including this set i just ordered

https://www.gladiatormotorsport.com...usader-2020-and-jeep-gladiator-jt-jcr-offroad
JTSL-CRL-BARE_3-JCR.jpg
Iron cross is a small business, their products are just sold on multiple websites. Just the same as the JCR sliders you posted being sold on a third party site. The jcr stuff is nice but if I'm honest with myself I don't need something that beefy and therefore can not justify spending twice as much money. This will be the first time I have ever put anything other than OEM sliders on my Jeep and it's only because I recently had knee surgery and have had troubles getting in and out of my gladiator. If I don't fall in love with the iron cross steps they will be up for sale after I heal up and my Rubi sliders will go back on.

Pop up ad on that gladiatormotorsport website is atrocious btw. If you know the owner tell them it's no bueno. You should also tell them that they can pay to be a sponsor and support the forums.

Last edited: