Sponsored

Anyone want to win a free Gladiator?

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I thought I would share this with you guys. They seem pretty legit, get to enter once a month. They don't cover taxes or give you cash prize for taxes, but you can get an auto loan if you need.

download.png

No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win

Entry Period: The Giveaway is open March 1, 2019 through November 11, 2019. Contest ends at 11:59PM PST on November 11, 2019.

Eligibility: Dave Smith Motors' Great Jeep Gladiator Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Dave Smith Motors, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. New car franchisee employees, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.

https://www.davesmith.com/Contests/2019/great-jeep-gladiator-giveaway.htm
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I thought I would share this with you guys. They seem pretty legit, get to enter once a month. They don't cover taxes or give you cash prize for taxes, but you can get an auto loan if you need.

download.png

No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win

Entry Period: The Giveaway is open March 1, 2019 through November 11, 2019. Contest ends at 11:59PM PST on November 11, 2019.

Eligibility: Dave Smith Motors' Great Jeep Gladiator Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Dave Smith Motors, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. New car franchisee employees, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.

https://www.davesmith.com/Contests/2019/great-jeep-gladiator-giveaway.htm
hmmmm, is it legit?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DMoney

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lol we will all receive daily emails on special deals now. Well played Dave Smith well played lol
It's worth it to have a chance to not have to pay 50k for a gladiator... Instead it will only be like 15k in taxes... lol

OP
OP
DMoney

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
well of course Dave Smith can afford this, they're only giving a 5% discount on the JLs.
Lol, I don't win this truck then I'm gonna go to some other dealer that will gimme 8% of invoice... Lol...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So i'm confused, this says i'm entered into one ot the FIRST rubicons to be built, but the contest goes through November 11th?

So are they going to hold onto this truck from July to November?
Are they lying and its just some model
Or are we getting told Jeeps will be ready by July, but its really November?

upload_2019-3-9_23-5-52.png

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
So i'm confused, this says i'm entered into one ot the FIRST rubicons to be built, but the contest goes through November 11th?

All the above haha

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

I did post about my ripoff to warn you guys about stuff like this? Lol.

I only looked to see if they said the taxes up front so we could backwards engineer to price, but no dice.

OP
OP
DMoney

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

They probably are going to hold on to it. Even if they are lying, I don't care about if it is the first one or not, usually the first vehicles to come off the line have some issues like the Rams that came of the line with miss matched leather patterns.

OP
OP
DMoney

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I did post about my ripoff to warn you guys about stuff like this? Lol.

I only looked to see if they said the taxes up front so we could backwards engineer to price, but no dice.
Good idea for the price, sadly they don't tell you up front what the taxes are because it is dependent on your state. The federal tax is 24% (for $5k+) of the winnings value however usually your state will have it's own laws, usually overall taxes end up being about a third of the value of the winnings.
For my state, Idaho, my taxes on raffles is 7% making a total of 31%.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Good idea for the price, sadly they don't tell you up front what the taxes are because it is dependent on your state. The federal tax is 24% (for $5k+) of the winnings value however usually your state will have it's own laws, usually overall taxes end up being about a third of the value of the winnings.
For my state, Idaho, my taxes on raffles is 7% making a total of 31%.
Wow. $$$.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Wow. $$$.
The MSRP just gets added to your income so depending on how much you make and where you live will give you an idea of the costs.
Usually anywhere from 25-35%
Sponsored