Sponsored

Anything like this for the backseat storage?

TacoTruck

First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I love my truck, but I hate the nets on the doors and back of the front seats. I don’t want to cover the entire seat with those big organizer things, and was wondering if there is something similar to the covers for the doors? I have tried google/Amazon with no luck, but perhaps I’m not searching the right words.
Jeep Gladiator Anything like this for the backseat storage? 13CC1E14-1E3A-489A-A6E8-6961A4E04C29
Sponsored

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
There's molle ones I saw on a lite Brite video. Can't remember the names sorry.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I love my truck, but I hate the nets on the doors and back of the front seats. I don’t want to cover the entire seat with those big organizer things, and was wondering if there is something similar to the covers for the doors? I have tried google/Amazon with no luck, but perhaps I’m not searching the right words.
Jeep Gladiator Anything like this for the backseat storage? 13CC1E14-1E3A-489A-A6E8-6961A4E04C29
Why not take the nets off of the doors and replace the nets with your Amazon item?

OP
OP

TacoTruck

First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Why not take the nets off of the doors and replace the nets with your Amazon item?
I did on the side door storage nets, but I can’t find one for the back of seat storage unfortunately!
Sponsored