Sponsored

Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far!

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
Delicate Flower has been waiting for these for a while now! These have been on backorder for a long time and when I got the email notification they were in stock I jumped on them. I received the shipment from Apex on Friday, got them installed Friday evening and took them for some trails yesterday. Completely impressed with them. So far seems to be a great product and very happy I got them. So simple to just turn the knob versus banging out pins or removing the entire stock end link. One twist when you're airing down and you're good!

For reference 4" Teraflex lift with 37's. I attached a video below of the apex in action below. Video does not do justice in how steep the hill was but you can see the articulation with the Apex.

Jeep Gladiator Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far! IMG_0664.JPEG

Jeep Gladiator Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far! IMG_0054.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far! tempImagennzDwA

Jeep Gladiator Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far! IMG_0053.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Apex Autolynx: Very Happy With Them So Far! IMG_0052.JPG

tempImageChyWIO.png
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Good looking rig. I love my Apex disco's. I don't dread disconnecting them like I did with the set of JKS's I had previously.

OP
OP
DelicateFlower
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
Good looking rig. I love my Apex disco's. I don't dread disconnecting them like I did with the set of JKS's I had previously.
Thank you. I just waited for these to become available again. I knew I’d hate doing the pin removal, etc.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Tried mine today. Worked great. Don't think these are just for flexing. Disconnected mine today on a washboard road and it made the ride far better than just airing down. Relock was cake.

OP
OP
DelicateFlower
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
Tried mine today. Worked great. Don't think these are just for flexing. Disconnected mine today on a washboard road and it made the ride far better than just airing down. Relock was cake.
I agree on all fronts. Definitely happy I went with them!

Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I agree on all fronts. Definitely happy I went with them!
Mojavecon project over. Did the steel rear bumper and disconnects. No front locker or 4:1 case in my future haha. The disconnects are a huge upgrade in capability and ride offroad!

Get em people!

Arisdocjk

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Optometrist
Just installed today. Question: could you just unlock the drivers side and leave the passenger side locked. It would be like the Jks flex connect and leave it like this for driving on the road.

OP
OP
DelicateFlower
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
Just installed today. Question: could you just unlock the drivers side and leave the passenger side locked. It would be like the Jks flex connect and leave it like this for driving on the road.
i don’t believe so. My understanding is it’ll auto lock the disconnected side through driving with the other side locked.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for a sale at memorial day
Me too. This thing seems to suffer from Bestop SunRider syndrome. Great product, the only thing anyone has to say about it that is bad is that it costs too much.

Fingers crossed. I'm 90% sure the price has gone up at least $100 in the year I've been looking at it.

For the money they are charging, you could almost get a rubicon take off and install one of those mechanical mechanisms in it. I forget the brand.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Me too. This thing seems to suffer from Bestop SunRider syndrome. Great product, the only thing anyone has to say about it that is bad is that it costs too much.

Fingers crossed. I'm 90% sure the price has gone up at least $100 in the year I've been looking at it.

For the money they are charging, you could almost get a rubicon take off and install one of those mechanical mechanisms in it. I forget the brand.
Yep, they were 350 when I first saw them n ut there were no reviews. At this price maybe another company will make a similar product at a bit more reasonable price.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, they were 350 when I first saw them n ut there were no reviews. At this price maybe another company will make a similar product at a bit more reasonable price.
I thought they were $350. But then I second guessed myself thinking it couldn't have gone up that much. Ha.

OP
OP
DelicateFlower
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
The build quality is very nice though. It’s worth it to me with the alternatives.
Sponsored