Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
So I made a recent post about the availability of anti-rock on the rear with the new HD bar available at Rebel OffRoad. But, as options are good here is another thought.

Has anybody attempted, or considered to attempt, installing the Apex disco's on the REAR of your JT?

https://www.apexdesignsusa.com/collections/sway-bar-disconnect/products/autolynx-sway-bar-disconnect

At first glance, seems like this is doable, and a viable option for those wanting more comfort. Yes, yes...It does not necessarily increase flex. That's not the point. Point is smoother movement of the suspension for more comfort - for those of us broken bodies, or older folk.

I would assume, although bad, that the nuts/bolts for the front sway rods would be the same as for the rear, thus these might fit for a direct bolt on application. I think it would provide for more axle movement when unlocked, but offer stiffer stabilization than even the HD anti-rock while on road.

Worth a thought.
Sponsored

redline61

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Don't have much to contribute, but those are ingenious! Great idea and I cannot see how these couldn't be used in the rear.