"Apollo" - Overland Build

Apollo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
It's a little surreal to be starting the build thread of a Gladiator. Anyways, meet "Apollo", our Overland - North Edition Gladiator.
Apollo.jpg

Its a tad bittersweet to have this truck only due to the death of our previous JLU Sport S.
IMG_0003.jpg

Was involved in a roll over accident off of a 12' high bridge. If it weren't for Jeep's excellent roll cage structure, I wouldn't be standing here today. We knew we had to get another Jeep, and the new Gladiators were much too tempting. We are very interested in traveling to a lot of National and State Parks next year (as international travel seems to be on hold for the time being) so this one is going to be an "overland" build. This Jeep is still our primary daily driver, so much of the equipment will not live on the vehicle full time.

First on the list is to install the wheels and tires that never made it onto the old JLU. We have selected 35" Milestar Patagonias with Fifteen52 Traverse HD wheels in bronze. These are to be mounted on Wednesday. On Thursday, we will also get the front windows tinted to match the rear. Will be installing misc items throughout the next week: seat covers, floor mats, 67 designs phone mount, etc. All of these things are the "base" of the vehicle. Hope to get into the fun stuff in the next few months: bed rack, suspension changes, bumpers, and winch.

Thank you for visiting, and I can't wait to show you all more of Apollo. :)

Advertisement

OP
Apollo

Apollo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Apollo is packed and ready for new wheels and tires tomorrow!
IMG_20200721_203205_582.jpg

OP
Apollo

Apollo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
The new wheels and tires came out better than I could have hoped for! So happy with the way it looks. I'm also very impressed with the quietness of the Milestar Patagonias on road.
IMG_20200722_125242_404.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

OP
Apollo

Apollo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Got the tint installed today, and gave her a bath!

IMG_20200723_201749_241.jpg

OP
Apollo

Apollo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Love the Bronze wheels!
They ended up being really sharp looking. I have to admit that I was nervous, but in the end I'm happy that we tried something different.

Advertisement

Advertisement