April 2020 Incentives

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
The incentives listed on Jeep's website for the Gladiator all expire on March 31st (2020). Does anyone have insider insight into what, if any, incentives will be offered starting April 1st?

I have a Gator Rubicon I ordered waiting for me at the dealer, but it might be worth waiting a couple days to go in and sign papers.

Thanks!
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I’m not sure anyone outside of FCA knows right now but I would guess they’ll be better...

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I doubt they will be better. The infrastructure to support sales is barely in place. Manufacturer is not producing any new inventory. A giant bailout is about to come down they need to continue to demonstrate hardship. Plus, I don't see how you can get much better then the incentives + terms already available for Gladiator.

They are already offering a 0% for 84mo with deferred payments option to buy.

nc_oc=AQmYoUK2yNMssmGZPiyCh6_RoHwCLsbZm3LwmPQG_xkbOwMGn1xoG-iYQA9P4as_H8U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I doubt they will be better. The infrastructure to support sales is barely in place. Manufacturer is not producing any new inventory. A giant bailout is about to come down they need to continue to demonstrate hardship. Plus, I don't see how you can get much better then the incentives + terms already available for Gladiator.

nc_oc=AQmYoUK2yNMssmGZPiyCh6_RoHwCLsbZm3LwmPQG_xkbOwMGn1xoG-iYQA9P4as_H8U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg
Thanks for playing . . .

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Wrangler isn’t covered either. Let’s hope for April.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I expect FCA is hoping that the country will be opened up around Easter, so incentives may be the same or lower.

sscott25

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just saw this ad on instagram. It says that it excludes SRT and Trackhawk models. It has no mention of excluding wrangler or gladiator.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I just saw this ad on instagram. It says that it excludes SRT and Trackhawk models. It has no mention of excluding wrangler or gladiator.
Just called my dealership to verify and they said it isn't available on the Gladiator.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
There's a video on Jeep.com that lists the same deal. The fine print says it excludes the Wrangler and gladiator

Sponsored

TexRivers

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Moab
I’m happy with the $8500 discount off the window sticker that I got on my Overland 10 days ago.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer

Not on Gladiator but is available on the Sahara JL Wrangler, not the other Wrangler models. It is available on other Jeep models though.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I’m not sure anyone outside of FCA knows right now but I would guess they’ll be better...
My dealer says production slated to restart April 17. Sure hope he is right.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
My dealer says production slated to restart April 17. Sure hope he is right.
Perhaps, they shut down because workers were concerned about getting CV-19. There is more panic today than there was then and I think that the fact that Trump added another 30 days to his original 15 along with Fauci saying we could have millions infected and up to 200,000 deaths here in the US alone isn't making anyone any more comfortable about this.

Today the AZ Governor ordered all but essential business's to close until April 30th now with a stay at home order. After that order was announced people packed the grocery stores again and cleaned off the shelves. Again no bread, no eggs, no milk, no canned goods or meats of any type and still no TP, cleaning products, water or paper towels.

Walmart got 4 boxes of TP in and had two cops guarding the one end of aisle with the other end blocked off, a Walmart employee was directing "traffic" letting one person in at a time to get only one package of TP

20200325_152746.jpg

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Walmart got 4 boxes of TP in and had two cops guarding the one end of aisle with the other end blocked off, a Walmart employee was directing "traffic" letting one person in at a time to get only one package of TP
FYSU, my wife lives in Tempe and she has been pretty consistently getting TP at Costco (I don't know which one or where it is). She bought a membership when this whole thing started and it's been useful for her.
Sponsored