2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
What are people doing to extend the wiring for the compressor to the bed? Based on ARB’s instructions, they mention extending the wiring reduces the overall power output of the compressor. Have you experienced this?

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
What are people doing to extend the wiring for the compressor to the bed? Based on ARB’s instructions, they mention extending the wiring reduces the overall power output of the compressor. Have you experienced this?
i used heavy gauge wire. I believe that is what most are doing. I have not had any issues. I have the ARB Single mounted in my enclosure. There is a company that makes harness extensions for Tacoma’s that a few have used. I don’t remember who the company was but will look for it. They are expensive from what I hear.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Im interested but will the arb compressor have the manufacturer warranty? The reason i ask is because you are not an authorized arb retailer.

Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
i used heavy gauge wire. I believe that is what most are doing. I have not had any issues. I have the ARB Single mounted in my enclosure. There is a company that makes harness extensions for Tacoma’s that a few have used. I don’t remember who the company was but will look for it. They are expensive from what I hear.
Is there anyway to retain the engine cover with your under the hood mount? Not sure why I'm anal to keep that. I'd even be willing to trim a large section out of it but would like the majority of it retained.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Im interested but will the arb compressor have the manufacturer warranty? The reason i ask is because you are not an authorized arb retailer.
I received more info on this from my wholesaler. ARB does all of the warranty claims directly so you should not have any issues. I am not an authorized dealer, but I am an authorized wholesaler with another company. Let me know if you have any other questions!

pendragonz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We were able to grab 6 ARB twin compressors when they became available last week. I put together a few full package kits on the website with compressor included. Everything you need for your setup! Take a look, there are only 5 remaining! Yes, we have 5 of them in stock!

www.813fabrication.com/package-deals

#813fabricationanddesign #onboardair #arbusa #arb #aircompressor
If only I had waited a few days, I ordered the install kit a few days ago, and it should be delivered tomorrow I think. I'm still waiting 3 weeks or more for my ARB from another vendor.

Any chance on just getting the ARB?

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
I received more info on this from my wholesaler. ARB does all of the warranty claims directly so you should not have any issues. I am not an authorized dealer, but I am an authorized wholesaler with another company. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Would you combo this with the underseat molle storage unit for the backseat?

Sponsored

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Is there anyway to retain the engine cover with your under the hood mount? Not sure why I'm anal to keep that. I'd even be willing to trim a large section out of it but would like the majority of it retained.
Hey, I have seen someone cut the cover and add it back on. I looked for a photo but can't find it. The compressor mount sits on the mounting bracket for the left front side of the cover. So yes, I believe you could cut it but not sure how stable it will be. You maybe could make a custom bracket to bolt to the front of the compressor mount that bolts to the cover and make it solid.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
If only I had waited a few days, I ordered the install kit a few days ago, and it should be delivered tomorrow I think. I'm still waiting 3 weeks or more for my ARB from another vendor.

Any chance on just getting the ARB?
A couple more have sold today as kits. Message me in a few days and if the packages don't sell out I'll see what I can do!
Sponsored