Sponsored

Are LED lights optional on sport/sport s?

LeadUtensil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX350L
I only see rear led with safety package. Are led headlights optional?
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
No. You have to get rubi or overland to get optional led headlight

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Well fuck me
Trust me I know the feeling...I've got three tabs opened on my phone one with sport s one with overland and one Rubi. I like the overland but take a 1k hit from the rubi on towing. I like the sport s but little to none options wize and I know if I got it I'd kick myself in the nuts bc I know I'll want all the cool options which throws me into the rubi category Wich is really way to expensive for me but he'll you only live once and it's something I want to keep till it falls apart so might as well get what I want

Sponsored

OP
OP
LeadUtensil

LeadUtensil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX350L
Trust me I know the feeling...I've got three tabs opened on my phone one with sport s one with overland and one Rubi. I like the overland but take a 1k hit from the rubi on towing. I like the sport s but little to none options wize and I know if I got it I'd kick myself in the nuts bc I know I'll want all the cool options which throws me into the rubi category Wich is really way to expensive for me but he'll you only live once and it's something I want to keep till it falls apart so might as well get what I want
I know dude, sadly with the pricing and options, I might end up in a trail boss instead of a gladiator.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I know dude, sadly with the pricing and options, I might end up in a trail boss instead of a gladiator.
For me I don't need a full size pickup which is overkill so I'm narrowing straight at the gladiator. No other truck can compare to me

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Headlight Revolution tests and sells hundreds of LED bulbs, and they ONLY sell the best. I bought LED bulbs for my Sport S and I'm as happy as a pig in s***. They are lightyears brighter than the stock halogen bulbs, have a whiter light, and I never get flashed by traffic because they've got a really fantastic beam pattern.

Check out the Supernova V.4 bulbs. They're awesome, at a fraction of the cost of the FCA LED package.

Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Headlight Revolution tests and sells hundreds of LED bulbs, and they ONLY sell the best. I bought LED bulbs for my Sport S and I'm as happy as a pig in s***. They are lightyears brighter than the stock halogen bulbs, have a whiter light, and I never get flashed by traffic because they've got a really fantastic beam pattern.

Check out the Supernova V.4 bulbs. They're awesome, at a fraction of the cost of the FCA LED package.

I am guessing you can buy JL ones for the JT?

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Yep, JL stuff for the headlights and fog lights should be a direct swap into JT.
With that being the case, id rather just buy some truck lites. I have them on my JK and they are fantastic. The heated ones are incredible in the winters.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What about tail lights and side markers on the sport s?
I can't confirm that the tail lights and side markers are identical bulb type between JL and JT, but I would be surprised if Jeep used a different bulb for each. It would make sense for them to keep something like a bulb consistent between models, even if the housings are slightly different.
Sponsored