Are seat covers worth it?

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6MT
But I did get headrest back today. W/. Logo on it.

9F10D11A-2ECE-40F3-9E3F-DA6D76B2F0E5.jpeg

5E447ECD-F5C6-4E1A-B871-1D96FE4EE48E.jpeg

I really dig your Jeep. Its an awesome branded and themed work truck!

Also, I didn’t look into the Bartact. But as someone that has both, what has you liking the PRP better? They look pretty sharp.

I was familiar with PRP having wanted some custom seats made for my dune buggy. So when I saw they offered covers for the gladiator, I just kinda jumped straight there. I really dug the style, material choice and general seat construction.

Advertisement

Kinz384

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator ,18 jku golden eagle 7 seater, 17 M2
I really dig your Jeep. Its an awesome branded and themed work truck!

Also, I didn’t look into the Bartact. But as someone that has both, what has you liking the PRP better? They look pretty sharp.

I was familiar with PRP having wanted some custom seats made for my dune buggy. So when I saw they offered covers for the gladiator, I just kinda jumped straight there. I really dug the style, material choice and general seat construction.
Thank you !

Man I really like the covers. I really like the material & Molle back.
I guess it’s just the fitment. & I think someone in a post pages back. Said same thing. Maybe it’s the being rushed or behind with the carona bs. But I just thought it would fit better. I’ll take some pics that show what talking about. & maybe I just had higher hopes. Or the long wait got to me. But. Yea. I just thought it should fit tighter / better than it does.

& maybe once I go through & re tighten it and adjust. It’ll start to be more smooth.
But my wife’s just seem to fit better. & the pic of the prp. On the previous page. His back seats. Look better than mine. Fitment wise.

Or maybe I suck at installing covers ! Very possible.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6MT
Thank you !

Man I really like the covers. I really like the material & Molle back.
I guess it’s just the fitment. & I think someone in a post pages back. Said same thing. Maybe it’s the being rushed or behind with the carona bs. But I just thought it would fit better. I’ll take some pics that show what talking about. & maybe I just had higher hopes. Or the long wait got to me. But. Yea. I just thought it should fit tighter / better than it does.

& maybe once I go through & re tighten it and adjust. It’ll start to be more smooth.
But my wife’s just seem to fit better. & the pic of the prp. On the previous page. His back seats. Look better than mine. Fitment wise.

Or maybe I suck at installing covers ! Very possible.

Actually, I think you did everything right! It’s actually just a “feature” of cordura. It’s impressively tough, but it does not like to be anything but flat. I have a big beast of a dog, So I was looking at Cordura from PRP but while they offer it, they don’t recommend it for their style and cut of cover.

I have to say, those covers you got are impressive fir for that material use. It’s not easy to sew and get to fit so they did craft a quality cover that looks as good as you are gonna get for ultimate protection.

6E5CA9BA-1497-4423-B5C7-7BF784925AB3.png

Kinz384

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, I think you did everything right! It’s actually just a “feature” of cordura. It’s impressively tough, but it does not like to be anything but flat. I have a big beast of a dog, So I was looking at Cordura from PRP but while they offer it, they don’t recommend it for their style and cut of cover.

I have to say, those covers you got are impressive fir for that material use. It’s not easy to sew and get to fit so they did craft a quality cover that looks as good as you are gonna get for ultimate protection.

6E5CA9BA-1497-4423-B5C7-7BF784925AB3.png
Well maybe I’m being too picky. But I do like. & it fits my Jeep look. So I’m happy.
I’ll go through & touch up a bit. & see how looks again.

& yes. I got 3 Dobermans. & they def not allowed in wifeys. But I have no problems with them in mine with these.

& once I bedline interior. Basically indestructible. Lol

OP

eaglerugby04

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
But I did get headrest back today. W/. Logo on it.

9F10D11A-2ECE-40F3-9E3F-DA6D76B2F0E5.jpeg

5E447ECD-F5C6-4E1A-B871-1D96FE4EE48E.jpeg
Those look awesome now that they are complete. Being made out of cordera how do they feel overall? I have seen a lot of complaints about neoprene

Kinz384

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those look awesome now that they are complete. Being made out of cordera how do they feel overall? I have seen a lot of complaints about neoprene
feel fine. Comfy sitting on. Don’t feel hotter than stock.
def durable.

Advertisement

Advertisement