Sponsored

Are tan cloth seats black on the back?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Any reason the tan seats wouldn't be tan all around? This picture from the builder shows they're black on the back?

weird 2 tone tan seats.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
that looks so dumb from behind, guess that's the way itll be, Saddle leather has a similar look. Front seats, not bad, but rear seats, that black just makes them look dumb.

saddle leather.jpg

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Aren't the back of the back seats covered in carpet which would probably be black to match the floor carpet?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aren't the back of the back seats covered in carpet which would probably be black to match the floor carpet?
That's what it looks like. i guess they do this so when you fold the seat down and throw stuff on it, its protected?

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sounds right. Probably cheaper to carpet the back then have nice finished upholstery that most people will rarely see too.

Sponsored

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
I think with the dark saddle leather option is nice in the build & price until you notice the leather on the doors, steering wheel and center console is still black! WTF?!? I can forgive the shifter sheaths but all else kills the dark saddle for me. Hopefully it is just the site not finished yet with the correct interior sprites, especially with the Rubicon not showing allot of the red highlights too.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I think with the dark saddle leather option is nice in the build & price until you notice the leather on the doors, steering wheel and center console is still black! WTF?!? I can forgive the shifter sheaths but all else kills the dark saddle for me. Hopefully it is just the site not finished yet with the correct interior sprites, especially with the Rubicon not showing allot of the red highlights too.
If I recall correctly (and I do because I just checked it), that's the way the JL does it too so you'll not likely see any changes.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
in the builder, the dash is red if you pick the black interior (on the rubicon at least). Is that actually always the case?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
ok I've found black on black in the JL... that's good

Don't think I want a red dash. Cool. But not for me...