Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
North Little Rock!
From Newton County (Jasper area) originally.

OP
OP
Punkn_Gladiator

Punkn_Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Are either of you planning on going to the Jeep Jamboree event September 22nd-25th?

Byrd's Adventure Center
7037 Cass Oark Rd, Ozark, AR

Sponsored

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First I've heard of it. We've been keeping an eye out for similar type events, but looks like that one would require time off.... so Maybe? maybe not?

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truthfully i'd really like to get past the last of my drivetrain upgrades before I do any serious wheeling.... Regear, lockers, and a Centerforce clutch....

OP
OP
Punkn_Gladiator

Punkn_Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Same with me just have to see how work plays out.. They are supposed to have trail rides for all levels but I haven't been to Byrds yet.. We have been to Hot Springs ORV several times.. Truthfully I was still a little freaked out my first real trip out there after upgrades but haven't had any issues going anywhere I am brave enough to attempt..

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We tried Carter's off-road park in Saline county a couple weeks back, it wasn't horrible... My other vehicle is an FJ Cruiser with lots of bells and whistles, I've wheeled it pretty hard in its day. The Ozarks (High Water Mark trail), HS ORV, Barnwell TX, we've ran about every 3 diamond trail and a few 4s.

All that leaves me knowing the exact limitations of my truck as-is: Wheelbase, zero low end climbing/crawling torque, and open diffs.
I'd be all good in an automatic, but I REALLY don't want to mess around with a burned out clutch on a trail with 10 trucks behind me...

OP
OP
Punkn_Gladiator

Punkn_Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
We tried Carter's off-road park in Saline county a couple weeks back, it wasn't horrible... My other vehicle is an FJ Cruiser with lots of bells and whistles, I've wheeled it pretty hard in its day. The Ozarks (High Water Mark trail), HS ORV, Barnwell TX, we've ran about every 3 diamond trail and a few 4s.

All that leaves me knowing the exact limitations of my truck as-is: Wheelbase, zero low end climbing/crawling torque, and open diffs.
I'd be all good in an automatic, but I REALLY don't want to mess around with a burned out clutch on a trail with 10 trucks behind me...
Agreed! We have ran all the 3's and 4's at Hot Springs.. Went to Carter's but all that mud in there I parked mine and rode with some friends.. lol.. Lame but mud sucks ass!

Sponsored

clubmanager

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not me. I've a big golf trip to Northern Ireland and Scotland mid-October; will be gone nearly 2 weeks so can't afford any time away. I work 5-7 days a week and weekends. Have fun though!

OP
OP
Punkn_Gladiator

Punkn_Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not me. I've a big golf trip to Northern Ireland and Scotland mid-October; will be gone nearly 2 weeks so can't afford any time away. I work 5-7 days a week and weekends. Have fun though!
Sounds like you will be the one having fun.. lol.. Be safe

First Name
Slymer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
BMW Parts
Arkansas folks there's a Facebook page for us. I'm from Benton and I drive a 2020 Rubicon HI

Jeep Gladiator Arkansas folks! jgoa