TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I finished putting together the video for my 3-day trip across Arkansas over the Christmas/New Year holiday. If you have some time to spare, feel free to give it a watch and let me know what you think!

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nice video. Great job narrating and editing.
Appreciate it! I'm pretty new to it, so the videos will get better as I take more trips and learn.

abnormal 4x4

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
A very nice video. Everything about it narration, and camera work.
I am right now trying to figure out how I can move back to Virginia, if I can manage it I want to do the whole trail. If I end up staying out here, Arizona, I'd like to do the whole trail the other direction.

OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A very nice video. Everything about it narration, and camera work.
I am right now trying to figure out how I can move back to Virginia, if I can manage it I want to do the whole trail. If I end up staying out here, Arizona, I'd like to do the whole trail the other direction.
Appreciate that! I put out a video a few days ago from a recent trip on the trail through MS, and I feel like that video was done better in every way haha. Feel free to check it out if you're bored! Doing the shots, voice-over, and editing solo is always a fun challenge, but I think it's coming along.

I wish I had more time to tackle larger parts of the trail. I'm just chipping away at it one state at a time right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

micasmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep X
Great video! I've recently moved to Arkansas! One question: where did you store all your belongings? I mean for myself probably this space won't be enough. When I was moving my first time from Chicago I was looking for something and found this packing services in chicago https://starkmovers.com/packing-service-in-chicago/ one among the storage and cheap moving companies. What do you think?

OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great video! I've recently moved to Arkansas! One question: where did you store all your belongings? I mean for myself probably this space won't be enough. When I was moving my first time from Chicago I was looking for something and found this packing services in chicago https://starkmovers.com/packing-service-in-chicago/ one among the storage and cheap moving companies. What do you think?
This reads a bit like a bot/plug for a business...but in the event that it's not:

I appreciate it! The Jeep easily has plenty of space for everything I need for a week or so outing. Obviously, if I were looking at moving, I'd be towing a large trailer, or would be driving a large moving truck and towing my Jeep, but I also wouldn't be on the Trans-America Trail in the first place in that situation.

Redruby

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Great video, in ā€˜19 I did some of the TAT , started on Colorado but unfortunately I broke down in Moab so hoping to finish the trip in the near future.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great video, in ā€˜19 I did some of the TAT , started on Colorado but unfortunately I broke down in Moab so hoping to finish the trip in the near future.
Thanks! I really enjoyed the trip and need to get back out on the TAT. Unfortunately I didn't have time to push past Colorado. I did OK, NM, and about half of CO at that time, so I need to head back out there one of these days myself.

Redruby

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! I really enjoyed the trip and need to get back out on the TAT. Unfortunately I didn't have time to push past Colorado. I did OK, NM, and about half of CO at that time, so I need to head back out there one of these days myself.
When you decide to go out again and if youā€™d like some company, Iā€™d be happy to join you. Iā€™m hoping to do Alaska this year planning on leaving the first week of June and getting back mid September or later

OP
OP
TheHops

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
When you decide to go out again and if youā€™d like some company, Iā€™d be happy to join you. Iā€™m hoping to do Alaska this year planning on leaving the first week of June and getting back mid September or later
For sure! I appreciate it.

Alaska is on my list as well, but I'd still need to do a good bit of planning before I could action that. I also can only take a month off due to work, so it may be a rushed trip, which I don't really want. We'll see!
Sponsored