First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
This is just a bitch, gripe or complaint kind of post, but I just drove past a local Toyota dealership and they have a 2021 Taco that is Army Green. How the hell are Toyota’s coming out with their army green before FCA?
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
This is just a bitch, gripe or complaint kind of post, but I just drove past a local Toyota dealership and they have a 2021 Taco that is Army Green. How the hell are Toyota’s coming out with their army green before FCA?
They had army green tundra's last year.

Ksagaser

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Should be more upset that GM is supplying the Military infantry vehicle. Way to go Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burton79

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
They had army green tundra's last year.
I was unaware. I’ve always had cars when I was state side so I never really paid attention to the market like that. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
They couldn't name their color Jeep Green, which is prettier anyway. Jeep needs to bring that back. Makes a nice complement for the Gobi Gladiator in my driveway. Wish I had an easy way to get them both out somewhere on dirt for a better "family shot" together. BTW, the tree trimmings you see are from the recent ice storm ...

Jeep Gladiator Army Green Tacos!!!!!! Driveway Poseur Shots, Nov 20, CP_954538, Jeeps and Clouds
Sponsored