Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
I also was at Bolivar that weekend I guess our paths did not cross.

Jeep Gladiator At the beach 20210514_101534
guess not, but that place is such a cluster F*$% now that its a wonder anyone can find anybody. I think next year we will try a different beach. its changed so much over the years that its just not at all what it used to be and not worth going to in my opinion.

Dawg Fan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversay Gladiator
guess not, but that place is such a cluster F*$% now that its a wonder anyone can find anybody. I think next year we will try a different beach. its changed so much over the years that its just not at all what it used to be and not worth going to in my opinion.
Yea I agree about the cluster. We were east of the wash out about half mile from where everyone turned around and headed back west.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I was telling anyone who would listen to go to Surfside this year. It was great down there. No drama, no drunk minors, no SxS, no trucks; just a ton of Jeeps and cool Jeep people. There were great giveaways by local vendors and a cool beach party. Will definitely go back there next year.

OcGQgr6h.jpg

Sponsored

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
That's why I was telling anyone who would listen to go to Surfside this year. It was great down there. No drama, no drunk minors, no SxS, no trucks; just a ton of Jeeps and cool Jeep people. There were great giveaways by local vendors and a cool beach party. Will definitely go back there next year.

Jeep Gladiator At the beach OcGQgr6h
Definitely going to be trying that next year. is there camping at surfside and what time does everyone start showing up?

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Yea I agree about the cluster. We were east of the wash out about half mile from where everyone turned around and headed back west.
we did this in the past is and it was much more enjoyable. Unfortunately the group I was with this year wanted to be in the middle of it all.

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer

Jeep Gladiator At the beach OcGQgr6h
I'll make sure to wave as I drive on past to go back to South Padre. HAHA!

The water/sand down there combined with the lack of dipshits is definitely worth the extra time on the road.

MikeSalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic/EHS Director
My office.

IMG_5051.jpeg
Sponsored