George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
I finally found a way to attach the factory fog light wires to my aftermarket steel front bumper and this would work for the rear as well . I purchased badge holder & magnets at Hobby Lobby and I had small zip ties . Loop the zip tie around the loom "remove all factory attachments " at the point you want to attach the loom to the bumper and tighten down the zip tie so the head of the tie faces outward on the magnet holder. Toss the backing plate that comes in the package..These have great holding power ! Problem solved with no modifications !

20220111_150910.jpg

20220111_151138.jpg
Sponsored

MikeVeee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I finally found a way to attach the factory fog light wires to my aftermarket steel front bumper and this would work for the rear as well . I purchased badge holder & magnets at Hobby Lobby and I had small zip ties . Loop the zip tie around the loom "remove all factory attachments " at the point you want to attach the loom to the bumper and tighten down the zip tie so the head of the tie faces outward on the magnet holder. Toss the backing plate that comes in the package..These have great holding power ! Problem solved with no modifications !

Jeep Gladiator Attaching bumper wiring on a aftermarket bumper 20220111_151138

Jeep Gladiator Attaching bumper wiring on a aftermarket bumper 20220111_151138
Great idea. Are they holding up OK, or are they quickly becoming a rusted mess and falling apart? Did you apply any rust proofing product to what I would guess is very cheap metal, if so, did it affect the strength of the magnets?

OP
OP
abe57

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks ! They have only been installed since December and Yes they still look brand new and so far no rust showing and I did not add any type of chemical treatment . And as for the metal seems very durable more so than one would think..Time will tell....
Sponsored

Last edited: