Aurora CO sighting

WarMouth

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TBSS, 22 JT Mojave
So trying to make it through this blizzard out here in CO and got a nice surprise. Saw this beauty parked outside the Ted's next to the hotel I am staying at. Unfortunately Ted's was closed but these jeep engineers were pretty nice guys.

So best I could tell in the low lighting and snow this was a granite model. Best part of it though these guys were out running the EcoDiesel in the snowy weather. Only talked to the guys for a couple minutes and only got this one shot, but for me this is the first I have seen one IRL. As you can see those LEDs are super bright, it had a tonneau but there was too much snow on it to see if was hard or soft.

No steak dinner but a sweet consolation prize :like:

IMG_1803.jpg
Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
So trying to make it through this blizzard out here in CO and got a nice surprise. Saw this beauty parked outside the Ted's next to the hotel I am staying at. Unfortunately Ted's was closed but these jeep engineers were pretty nice guys.

So best I could tell in the low lighting and snow this was a granite model. Best part of it though these guys were out running the EcoDiesel in the snowy weather. Only talked to the guys for a couple minutes and only got this one shot, but for me this is the first I have seen one IRL. As you can see those LEDs are super bright, it had a tonneau but there was too much snow on it to see if was hard or soft.

IMG_1803.jpg
Welcome to forum!
Nice JT sighting.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

IMG_1803.jpg
nice work!

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link

IMG_1803.jpg
If this was a Granite Gladiator that’s the first sighting of one in that colour. Nice spot.