Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
Hi,
I have my Sport S with tow package the way I want it. Put all the Rubicon bits on it for the looks. I need to adjust my speedometer (its about 4 mph off) and disable the auto start.
I don't really want to buy an aftermarket computer if I don't have to . Can I borrow one of this forum or does something have to be plugged in all the time ?
Live in central Austin.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Crazy Jeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Hi,
I have my Sport S with tow package the way I want it. Put all the Rubicon bits on it for the looks. I need to adjust my speedometer (its about 4 mph off) and disable the auto start.
I don't really want to buy an aftermarket computer if I don't have to . Can I borrow one of this forum or does something have to be plugged in all the time ?
Live in central Austin.

Thanks.
Most use the TAZER JL Lite and the product links to your VIN number. Here is the link for the product. It took me about 5 min to install and program.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/tazer-jl-lite/

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Dealer can do it. Go pay them a fee. But honestly the options the tazer has is worth the price.

OP
OP
Austingobi

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
Thanks for the responses. I'll get one soon then. Wasnt sure if it was generic or per vehicle.

OP
OP
Austingobi

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
Been happy with my Tazer. Only negative is that the music display doesn't work anymore.
Sponsored