Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
high Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. Not sure where to post this, but this has now happened to me twice now. When re assembling the doors on my gladiator I have now had the start stop warning light come on, and twice now I have resolved the problem by disconnecting the door wiring harnesses and plugging them back in. Last time I disconnected the wiring harnesses i turned the gladiator on. Light wasn't on and reconnected them one by one. Not sure how this makes any sense but seems to resolve the auto start stop warning light issue. Hopefully this helps if anybody is getting the warning light after reinstalling their doors.
Sponsored

king jab

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Ok. Not sure where to post this, but this has now happened to me twice now. When re assembling the doors on my gladiator I have now had the start stop warning light come on, and twice now I have resolved the problem by disconnecting the door wiring harnesses and plugging them back in. Last time I disconnected the wiring harnesses i turned the gladiator on. Light wasn't on and reconnected them one by one. Not sure how this makes any sense but seems to resolve the auto start stop warning light issue. Hopefully this helps if anybody is getting the warning light after reinstalling their doors.
Thank You!!