Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. I need some help from someone who has a gladiator with factory Aux switch option. My gladiator did not come with the aux switches from the factory. I purchased them from Mopar about 6 months ago and just put them on this past weekend. I did everything as was shown on the instructions. Everything went well. I used my superchips flash cal tool to program them. I connected my light bar to them and tried them out. I got nothing. My screen now shows the option of the switches but still nothing. I am asking for someone who has them factory installed to push one of the buttons with nothing connected. I want to see if the aux switch lights up even if you have nothing connected. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Hello everyone. I need some help from someone who has a gladiator with factory Aux switch option. My gladiator did not come with the aux switches from the factory. I purchased them from Mopar about 6 months ago and just put them on this past weekend. I did everything as was shown on the instructions. Everything went well. I used my superchips flash cal tool to program them. I connected my light bar to them and tried them out. I got nothing. My screen now shows the option of the switches but still nothing. I am asking for someone who has them factory installed to push one of the buttons with nothing connected. I want to see if the aux switch lights up even if you have nothing connected. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Yes, they do.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Check all the fuses in the AUX Switch harness, and the appropriate fuses in the box. If there are any blown fuses, the programming does not always work and needs done again.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Make sure you check each of the aux button fuses, as well as the 5th fuse that's near the battery connection. I bet big monies that 5th one is blown, same thing happened to mine during install.

OP
OP
TRAILJT

TRAILJT

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. I will check those tomorrow after work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TRAILJT

TRAILJT

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure you check each of the aux button fuses, as well as the 5th fuse that's near the battery connection. I bet big monies that 5th one is blown, same thing happened to mine during install.

Good morning! You are the Man! I wish you lived closer I'd buy you a beer! I checked it this morning and sure enough the 5A Fuse is blown. I don't have one on me to replace it but there will be a new one in there this afternoon. Thank you. Now I just need to figure out my my auto start/stop. The dash light is on. It came on after the install. From what I have read it is more likely a bad battery. Thanks again.

OP
OP
TRAILJT

TRAILJT

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you too Bill. I owe you a beer as well!

Nhc1985

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Occupation
Construction Manager
Thanks Guys! I was freaking out that I had done something wrong during the aux switch install... after Tazering I was getting nothing. Found the blown 5A fuse and swapped it out and that was it!
Sponsored