Awesome Customer Service from Oracle

redman43

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Sport S MaxTow White
I must say, you guys are great to work with. I made a bonehead mistake and you guys really stepped up to help me out.

I already knew your products were great from previous purchases, but now I know that your customer service is great too. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are my first stop for any lighting needs. If you have what what I need, you will have my business.

Thank you all for everything you did for me, and for everything you do for all of us.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I must say, you guys are great to work with. I made a bonehead mistake and you guys really stepped up to help me out.

I already knew your products were great from previous purchases, but now I know that your customer service is great too. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are my first stop for any lighting needs. If you have what what I need, you will have my business.

Thank you all for everything you did for me, and for everything you do for all of us.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to continue assisting you with your LED projects! Happy Holidays!

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
I know part of the purpose of a forum is to help people work through problems when they have them but it’s also nice
to hear when something goes right!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I know part of the purpose of a forum is to help people work through problems when they have them but it’s also nice
to hear when something goes right!
Thanks, Dave! We love enjoying some positivity too :)
Sponsored