First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Im ordering a Willys at the end of the month, and want to start gathering some mods parts. First the proverbial lift and tires/wheels. For the standard axle, what is the backspace requirements for 35/37x 12.5 tires. I have seen from 4.5 to 4.75, but a recent build showed 5+. Im assuming that was due to a wide axle, like max tow/Rubicon? I dont want alot of stick out, want to keep it tight but not hit suspension. Prob going w a 2.5 lift as soon as a diesel version is avail.
Sponsored

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Im ordering a Willys at the end of the month, and want to start gathering some mods parts. First the proverbial lift and tires/wheels. For the standard axle, what is the backspace requirements for 35/37x 12.5 tires. I have seen from 4.5 to 4.75, but a recent build showed 5+. Im assuming that was due to a wide axle, like max tow/Rubicon? I dont want alot of stick out, want to keep it tight but not hit suspension. Prob going w a 2.5 lift as soon as a diesel version is avail.
There are plenty of 2.5" diesel lift options...

OP
OP
mrmo

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Really? I dont see any listings from the usual vendors...at least not on the websites. Ive considered the Mopar lift, but would like a solid 2.5 w some leveling. planning on aftermarket front/rear bumpers and winch. So will need to see how much of a spacer to get it leveled up
Sponsored