First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
realtor
I hope I can help others avoid making the mistake of dealing with MoparPartsInc.com ut of Carolina. Placed an order but never received any confirmation. I waited a couple of days and called to check status.
The girl answering the phone had the worst attitude ever.

I told her I never received a confirmation email and wanted to make sure they received it. She chastises me and tells the sent 3 emails...nope never received anything and nothing in spam.She definitely hates her job. Finally pulls up my order and tells me they will have Sam. In a week and will let me know when they will send it to me.

I ask to confirm my email address to make sure I get a notice. Again the attitude.

Then the next day a get multi emails back to back, the last one says they are canceling my order and issuing a refund. I sent a reply asking why they are canceling my order. No reply.

So I go back out to find another dealer and get AZ Mopar. I got the part cheaper and received an email a couple hours later to confirm my vin to make sure the part fits. I explain that I am going swaping to rubican axles so my vin won't match. The reply back that it will take a couple days to get the switch in and the will ship it out. Later the same day I get a confirmation email showing they actually got it out and shipped the same day.

Great customer service and best price. Highly recommend them and wouldn't ever recommend MoparPartsInc.com for anyone.
Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
I hope I can help others avoid making the mistake of dealing with MoparPartsInc.com ut of Carolina. Placed an order but never received any confirmation. I waited a couple of days and called to check status.
The girl answering the phone had the worst attitude ever.

I told her I never received a confirmation email and wanted to make sure they received it. She chastises me and tells the sent 3 emails...nope never received anything and nothing in spam.She definitely hates her job. Finally pulls up my order and tells me they will have Sam. In a week and will let me know when they will send it to me.

I ask to confirm my email address to make sure I get a notice. Again the attitude.

Then the next day a get multi emails back to back, the last one says they are canceling my order and issuing a refund. I sent a reply asking why they are canceling my order. No reply.

So I go back out to find another dealer and get AZ Mopar. I got the part cheaper and received an email a couple hours later to confirm my vin to make sure the part fits. I explain that I am going swaping to rubican axles so my vin won't match. The reply back that it will take a couple days to get the switch in and the will ship it out. Later the same day I get a confirmation email showing they actually got it out and shipped the same day.

Great customer service and best price. Highly recommend them and wouldn't ever recommend MoparPartsInc.com for anyone.
Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated to know which online options are better than the other.

for the AZ Mopar parts is this their website ?
https://www.moparpartsaz.com/

Reactions: Oak