First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Investment
I have had my Gladiator since August 2020. Since then, I was hit in a parking lot causing bumper damage. Then I was hit in the front but a person driving an amigo and scuffed the area around my dog light. And to cap it all off, today I had a true accident and backed out of my driveway into another vehicle!!

I have not had any accidents or situations with any other vehicle for YEARS and now all this to my Jolene.

Anybody ever do a sage cleansing on their Jeep?!
Sponsored

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
You need a talisman. Find a little plastic critter/stuffed animal and keep it in your vehicle as protection. All my vehicles have a "mascot", usually with a name related to the car.
My gladiator has a plastic alligator on the dash. The car will tell you what to get...
In my case the radio kept randomly playing songs from the group Cinderella, and the color is Gator. Ella+Gator= Alligator. Ta daa!

...and no, I don't really believe it has magical properties. But In your case....try it.....

OP
OP

Beckyvosler

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Investment
You need a talisman. Find a little plastic critter/stuffed animal and keep it in your vehicle as protection. All my vehicles have a "mascot", usually with a name related to the car.
My gladiator has a plastic alligator on the dash. The car will tell you what to get...
In my case the radio kept randomly playing songs from the group Cinderella, and the color is Gator. Ella+Gator= Alligator. Ta daa!

...and no, I don't really believe it has magical properties. But In your case....try it.....
Paint color is sting grey.... So I'm thinking starting with a sting ray!
My "duck duck jeep" ducks and my hot wheels gladiator apparently are NOT it!