First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the perfect combination of tonneau cover and rack system. I settled on the Bak X4S and Elevate rack system for my 2022 Mojave. Absolutely no issues when rolling up the tonneau or rubbing of any components. Installed easily on my own and looking forward to using for Paddle boards, etc. Too much black and red so yes I added some wheels. Go easy.
Thank You Alex Pendleton from RealTruck for the Forum member discounts.

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
looks good. I do like the ease of install and removal. Have any pics of the rack at the lower height?

OP
OP
sub11jeb

sub11jeb

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
These are the lower height.

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

jeepobx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
@sub11jeb - if it’s not too much trouble, would you mind sharing a couple measurements of the rack in the lowest position?

A: height from bed rail to rack arm at he edge of the cover?

B: height from bed rail or tailgate to the bottom of the cross bar?

I’m trying to figure out if a hardfolding cover will clear the rack in the lowest position. Thank you!

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver with Elevate rack system compatibility 6AEAEA33-B55B-46EC-A1C2-CF370048C448

OP
OP
sub11jeb

sub11jeb

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
@jeepobx
I just got in tonight so I will take some measurements in the morning. It is a very sturdy rack and I am pleased with it. Hope it works for you as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sub11jeb

sub11jeb

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
@jeepobx
The morning got away from me. I took the measurements, had to block the sunlight with cardboard but got it done. Measurement A is 16" and if you move to the edge of the rubber seal you lose one more inch to 15". Measurement "B" is 17 1/2 ". Hope these help
Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver with Elevate rack system compatibility IMG_3429
Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver with Elevate rack system compatibility IMG_3428
Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver with Elevate rack system compatibility IMG_3425

jeepobx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I really appreciate you sharing the measurements! I think this will allow that hard cover to clear and still keep the lower position.

I’m thinking about doing a RTT and I’m hoping to keep it low while still having the ability to open the panels.

Now hoping the JT arrives in June.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Looks great but super wide. There’s width options right? What did you choose? I also have the X4s.

OP
OP
sub11jeb

sub11jeb

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Only one width that I know of but the top rails can be cut shorter if you are willing to violate any warranty. It is only aluminum and it wouldn't bother me to shorten up the width.

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
this certainly seems like the cleanest way to mount a rack and hard rolling cover. i already have an overhaul hd i picked up used. i am ordering the bak revolver asap, i just need to decide if i wait for the yakima kits to come in stock and deal with the wierd fitment on the rack or sell the rack and get the elevate. I just wish there was more height adjustment options. i'd love to have the rack like a half inch above the roof. i swear that is the height in this pic... the perspective is weird.
m56KJq2.jpg

Sponsored

Photofoto420

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
Hoping to bring this thread back to life! Lol! I just installed mine last night in conjunction with the Mopar trifold tonneau cover.
The height is a bit of a concern to me. I am thinking about drilling my own holes to lower the height of the rack so it sits just above the roof. Has anyone else done this?

C41586B1-5747-4C80-8057-A7EB6AE27252.jpeg

OP
OP
sub11jeb

sub11jeb

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Hoping to bring this thread back to life! Lol! I just installed mine last night in conjunction with the Mopar trifold tonneau cover.
The height is a bit of a concern to me. I am thinking about drilling my own holes to lower the height of the rack so it sits just above the roof. Has anyone else done this?

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver with Elevate rack system compatibility C41586B1-5747-4C80-8057-A7EB6AE27252
I actually have 2 full sets and have drilled holes to shorten and also narrowed the width. Not a big deal at all. Used a sawzall but a table type chop saw would give a straighter cut. I was the original post on all of this I believe.
Sponsored