• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Bak Revolver X4S With Unopened Installation Kit

HighGround

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
***UPDATE***
Purchase now includes a brand new, unopened, installation kit from Bak. This kit includes everything you need to install this cover as if you were the 1st time owner.

It’s about a year old and in great condition. It’s very secure and water tight.

I removed it to install an Agri-Cover Outlander.

$500 (This a steal now that it includes the installation kit)

Local pickup only (Lake Forest, California).

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4S With Unopened Installation Kit F709C1FD-9CE2-4D89-98B1-4F10A6163419

Jeep Gladiator Bak Revolver X4S With Unopened Installation Kit EECF2D2C-4236-4536-8C7B-94A1CD0BEFFD
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HighGround

HighGround

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Original post updated to include brand new installation kit from Bak!

Geo Jeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
How easy is it to remove the cover itself if you need to use the full length of the bed? Do you need to remove everything or can you just remove the cover? I'm in San Diego and may be interested.

OP
OP
HighGround

HighGround

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
How easy is it to remove the cover itself if you need to use the full length of the bed? Do you need to remove everything or can you just remove the cover? I'm in San Diego and may be interested.
Removal and replacement is very simple. I’ve done it by myself a few times when working on the drawer system I built.

The cover is secured via two bolts at the front of each of the side tracks. The side tracks stay in place when the cover is removed.

Sponsored

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Can't believe this isn't selling, wish I were closer, will be a fortune to ship. GLWS