CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I am looking into some new options but curious if all these things can be run together.

I have a taser now mostly for the basic auto start/stop disable and tire sizing but the banks setup does not seem to allow to change those things, but since it connects to the ODB port and the taser intercepts those connections I think based on how it is currently connected, can all these be run together? I know the banks iDash, derringer and pedal monster all can, but the taser added on is the big question I guess.

Who is running the Banks stuff and how good is it? I know others are waiting for the green diesel tune as well.
Sponsored

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram2500
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I'm running a taser mini with the derenger and pedal monster no issues

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Mine’s a gasser but I have the Banks Pedal Monster and I love it. I know it doesn’t add horsepower but it sure feels like it does. It has more safety features than the other vendors like automatically switching back to stock when in reverse or power is lost to the pedal monster. Favorite mod so far.

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Once again we need the diesel only permission feature , also watching and considering these banks items
Tell me more about that? Not heard of it. I’ve got the diesel and their website says it supports the eco diesel.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running a taser mini with the derenger and pedal monster no issues
Was the derringer a pain to install? Looks like on the eco diesel the connectors are not easy to get to

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya for me it was not easy but I'm old and fat but I got it done so I'm sure you can
LOL. Did you remove the turbo elbow and all that they show in the video?

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram2500
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
LOL. Did you remove the turbo elbow and all that they show in the video?
Nope that looked like more work than fighting to get to the connection

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope that looked like more work than fighting to get to the connection
Was it worth all the money? Did you do the data monster or just the supergauge?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Had an E-Mail exchange with GDE and I am probably going to wait for their tune. They did clear up a few open questions that had some debate on other threads but some interesting bites of information.

We expect a release early Fall this year. We will be using a handheld flash tool, so you can revert back to stock for dealer service. It will require mailing in the ecm the first time to unlock the module, then flash tool only after the first time.
Also wanted to add that the BANKS is a fooler box which might add power but it also makes the engine smoke even more than it already does. That is not a good approach and will make you regen more often as well as clog up your intake even faster, none of which is good for longevity.
The cooling system on these vehicles is nothing to write home about, and to do that with the JT means you’re not going to be doing freeway speeds all the time and certainly not in the mountains if it’s hot out.

Power-wise you’ll be okay, it’s just the cooling system performance in warm to hot weather.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
I am also currently running the Tazer JL Mini with the Banks IDash/Derringer/Pedal Monster with no issues.

The derringer install was not to hard once you find the right connectors, I did not remove the turbo elbow. Takes a little time and patience to work the connectors in place but other than the two connections, the install is fast and painless. If you have some trim tools, it makes it a little easier to get down to the connectors and pop them loose.

Michael_Haid

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Business Owner
Do you use a splitter to run them both at the same time or how does it work? Not used to paying this much for a tune but I don't have much choice. Put 4.5 lift and 38s and speedo is so off its amazing..

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Do you use a splitter to run them both at the same time or how does it work? Not used to paying this much for a tune but I don't have much choice. Put 4.5 lift and 38s and speedo is so off its amazing..
No need for a splitter, they tie into different wiring points.