Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival 2022

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Any members headed out to Butler this year? The trails are a bit snug on the Gladiator but it’s better than sitting at home web-wheelin.
Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Could be fun. It's kind of a hike from my part of the state though. About a 3 hour drive.

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Any members headed out to Butler this year? The trails are a bit snug on the Gladiator but it’s better than sitting at home web-wheelin.
Signed up the first day! Never been but it looks like a good time.

OP
OP
RCKLNDR

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Could be fun. It's kind of a hike from my part of the state though. About a 3 hour drive.
Yeah, it would be a trek for you. It’s an hour for me so I go every year. In your case, if you’re not gonna come out and camp the weekend, it’s not worth it.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Yeah, it would be a trek for you. It’s an hour for me so I go every year. In your case, if you’re not gonna come out and camp the weekend, it’s not worth it.
I've always wanted to go since we had our TJ, so I'm going to try to convince the spousal unit. Never been, but it's been on my list for a few years..

Sponsored

OP
OP
RCKLNDR

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Signed up the first day! Never been but it looks like a good time.
it is a good time. You have to tamper expectations for the trails because they can’t exactly drop Rausch Creek right at the festival grounds but they do their best with what they got. The rest of the stuff is good. Lots of vendors and food. At the show and shine, there’s lots of cool Jeeps. The historic stuff is interesting. The campground is great for watching people cruise and catching some fish.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Had a great time last year. Trails, like previous mentioned, are not as tricky as were used to, but they definitely are a good time. And I agree, the camping part is our favorite. It's definitely worth the trip out there.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
That's about 1.5 hrs north of me. Wanted to go this year, but will be traveling out west. Heading to Lake Powell Utah by the way of Moab.

OP
OP
RCKLNDR

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm signed up for friday, trail ride and obstacle course. Hopefully there's no rain, plan to get naked for the day.
Nice, are you just doing the local trails or did you sign up for a time slot at the new property?

Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Nice, are you just doing the local trails or did you sign up for a time slot at the new property?
I honestly don’t remember. I signed up a few months ago and just know o signed up for some trails and the obstacle course.

OP
OP
RCKLNDR

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Last call to register ahead of time.
Jeep Gladiator Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival 2022 01A7058F-489E-4494-9A4C-0F1B53E6014C

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
It’s in my backyard…and also the same weekend as my nephew’s birthday. That means I’ll be around a short bit on Saturday and/or Sunday. 🫤

OP
OP
RCKLNDR

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
It’s in my backyard…and also the same weekend as my nephew’s birthday. That means I’ll be around a short bit on Saturday and/or Sunday. 🫤
I hear you. This is the second year in a row that my OBX vacation encompasses Father’s Day so I’ll be forgoing Sunday’s trails to get that in ahead of vaca. Will be there Fri & Sat though.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I need to just sign up as a volunteer. Check out the vendors while emptying trash cans then hit the playground for free 😆👌🏼
Sponsored