Battery pack part

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
AllMopar, Not my JT but wife’s 2021 JL has been in shop now for 2 weeks. Being told they are waiting on arrival of “battery pack”. Is there a part #? Back ordered for weeks on end?

@JeepCares ....any insight ? Supposedly the largest Jeep dealer out West and they cannot get hands on a battery pack.

JL was taken into shop 2 weeks ago for a CEL and battery light.

I get delays, but this just seems to be an item that largest dealer may have lying around.
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
If it's not being replaced under warranty, then I wouldn't pay MOPAR's overpriced amount, PERIOD.

You can find better batteries for a much cheaper price. For their price you could get some HELLACIOUS batteries with a good warranty.

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
There is a specific ordering process setup for this part number. Essentially a technician needs to call in and report their diagnostic findings in order for the part to be released. With that being said its not stocked as a regular part so I do not have visibility on its availability.

Sorry,
- Benny

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
There is a specific ordering process setup for this part number. Essentially a technician needs to call in and report their diagnostic findings in order for the part to be released. With that being said its not stocked as a regular part so I do not have visibility on its availability.

Sorry,
- Benny
Yeah, I have the sheet that tells the shop how to do that and the test device has to be connected to WIFI so the results can go direct from machine to Jeep.

OP
OP
AZCooWhip

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Service Mgr just texted me. It may be another 2 weeks or more to get the pack in. 😖😖
Sponsored