Battery

smpas83

First Name
aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
So I disconnected the ground for about 30 min to hopefully reset the learn mode but when I reinstalled it the radio stations were still there. Am I missing something? is there a backup battery?

My truck is showing I only have 240 miles to go on a full tank. It use to show 315
Sponsored

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
So I disconnected the ground for about 30 min to hopefully reset the learn mode but when I reinstalled it the radio stations were still there. Am I missing something? is there a backup battery?

My truck is showing I only have 240 miles to go on a full tank. It use to show 315
Jeep Gladiator Battery 61394114182__219C92DB-7940-479C-BE20-0B48AEDA7375

There are two batteries, to do any reset you have to remove both the negative lead off the battery post and the other connection to the secondary battery lead. The UConnect does store some settings as my icons were not reset back to factory but the system was also not aware of all the modules I had on my JTR. After an over night sit all the icons returned to their same location. Cheers!

OP
OP
smpas83

smpas83

First Name
aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Battery 61394114182__219C92DB-7940-479C-BE20-0B48AEDA7375

There are two batteries, to do any reset you have to remove both the negative lead off the battery post and the other connection to the secondary battery lead. The UConnect does store some settings as my icons were not reset back to factory but the system was also not aware of all the modules I had on my JTR. After an over night sit all the icons returned to their same location. Cheers!

Thanks I did exactly that. The dealer won't flash my car to reset miles per tank (they tried to tell me they can't) going to another dealer.

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
Thanks I did exactly that. The dealer won't flash my car to reset miles per tank (they tried to tell me they can't) going to another dealer.
You may be able to do that yourself. I reset the liters per 100 KM (Canada) or Miles per gallon. so it would make sense the miles per tank may be reset at the same time. I did the litres/100 km from the controls on the left side of the steering wheel. As long as the display is showing the range I remember holding down the center button and followed the prompts on the screen. I'll check the next time I'm back out.. Cheers!

OP
OP
smpas83

smpas83

First Name
aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did that but I’m talking about the range

F02A10B9-2580-4BF8-A0DC-15EF1FEAD893.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
smpas83

smpas83

First Name
aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing it's okay. 254/19 = 13.3 mpg. Fuel pump may have shut off a tad early combined with a dip in mpg. Maybe just check it again the next time you fill up?
this has been the same for 4 months.
Nothing changed since then. Before it show 315 for 8 months.

weird as there’s no bumper to bumper traffic and I get worse mpg
Sponsored