Be careful with Diamondback Tonneau

MontanaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
I deleted the thread, diamondback is sending a new cover, original did not fit properly. They made it right. I don’t know how to delete the whole thread
Sponsored

Last edited:

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
Keep us updated if Diamondback gives you a solution. I am very interest in one of these for myself.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Seems some manufacturers are rushing accessories on the market without properly testing. The trend these days is to let the consumer do the testing.

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Did they address the damage on your truck?

I have dealt with DB before, love their work and service. I plan on getting one for this truck. Just trying to figure out who I can sue to get the money needed....it's close to $2k for the HD version.

OP
OP

MontanaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Did they address the damage on your truck?

I have dealt with DB before, love their work and service. I plan on getting one for this truck. Just trying to figure out who I can sue to get the money needed....it's close to $2k for the HD version.
They did. It is just minor damage to the plastic, friend at auto body shop fixed it,diamondback is sending new cover, and took $250 off my original purchase. It was fair. I was more mad, as I waited for the truck forever, then wanted to start modifying a removable rack system for over landing this weekend
Sponsored