• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale

Dsantana

First Name
Dixon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Decided to put my JT on a diet as I use it for more truck related activities than overlanding.
All of these parts were installed on the jeep within the last 3 months, condition is like new for all of the items I am listing.
Parts are as follow:

1. JCR Full length Bed Rack
I installed some lights on all four corners to illuminate at night, work great for that purpose.
I had my RTT on it for about a month, nothing else has been mounted. Only blemishes are a couple of scratches from shipping when I bought it.
Asking $550

2. JCR Molle Rack for Bed Side
Currently have my electrical box mounted up to it, nothing else has been mounted to it. Will include hardware for mounting jack.
Asking $150

3. Genesis Off -Road Dual Battery Kit
Never had any issues with this kit, it is very nice. Comes with two group 25 Odyssey batteries. Plenty of battery to run accessories for a couple of days. For my needs it is overkill. Batteries alone were $600.
Asking $1300
$900

4. Badlands Apex 12,000lb winch
Very strong winch, will pull anything you need to with ease, pulls the gladiator with out issue. Comes with wireless remote with option of a wired connection. I've used the winch three times within the last 3 months, no issue. Comes with synthetic line and original packaging with manuals.
Asking $350 SOLD

5. ARB Bondi Deluxe Front Bumper
Super nice bumper, no scratches. Comes with a winch plate and license plate bracket. My understanding is that it will work only on Rubicon models, but have seen them mounted on Non-Rubicon models. Auxiliary lights will not be included. Only condition for to sell this bumper is to have a factory bumper lined up, does not matter if it's plastic or steel.
Asking $800

6. ARB Single Compressor
No issues with compressor, does it's job well. Have used it two times so it's practically new. Will come with hose kit and the mount for the compressor. Original packaging included.
Asking $200 SOLD

7. Oem Red Front Tow hooks
Took the off when I installed the ARB bumper. Have no use for them. No scratches.
Asking $35

The asking prices are not firm, I am willing to negotiate on the prices for these. Shipping is not an option as shipping costs would be astronomical for some of this stuff. Willing to travel some to meet someone.
Items are all located in West Texas. I travel back and forth to the DFW area, meeting could be arranged then. If you have any questions PM me,

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale IMG_1746

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale IMG_2154 (1)

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale IMG_2155 (1)

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale IMG_2156 (1)

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Bumper, & More For Sale IMG_2124 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Shipping weight on the winch is 87 pounds, so it would cost $110 to ship. If you have some usable packaging, that could work. For the price you're asking I'd pay the shipping. But I'm in Phoenix, too far for a pick up in person.

Sponsored

Utah-gladiator2020

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 JKU, 2012 Benz E550
Yeah I want the JCR rack. I sent you a PM, I’m willing to pay shipping if you take it apart it wouldn’t be too much since it’s pressed metal. Let me know how you wanna go about this because I have money I’m willing to spend it right now on the rack, If you can make a good deal I’ll get the Molly kit and the ARB compressor all together. Send me a PM

OP
OP

Dsantana

First Name
Dixon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Winch and Compressor have been sold.
Got a quote for shipping the bed rack $150. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

OP
OP

Dsantana

First Name
Dixon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Yeah I want the JCR rack. I sent you a PM, I’m willing to pay shipping if you take it apart it wouldn’t be too much since it’s pressed metal. Let me know how you wanna go about this because I have money I’m willing to spend it right now on the rack, If you can make a good deal I’ll get the Molly kit and the ARB compressor all together. Send me a PM
PM'd you

Thunder Cloud

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2007 Ram 3500 MC DRW, 2002 Mustang
Occupation
GE Aviation
I'm interested in the molle panel if it's still available. Can you figure shipping to 03801?

ffdfrontman

First Name
Jereme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Off-Road Racing
Pm and text sent if you still have these items.

Sponsored

mghoodlum

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Pearl Blue Rubicon on order
I’m interested in the bumper. I’m in west Texas too. I can swap you my factory plastic bumper. It’s nice and light.

Boogerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Do you still have the rack available? I am in DFW area and can pickup

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I'm interested in the tow hooks if you still have them.

FYI- Delta cargo is offering some crazy discounts to ship freight via air. You can pretty much ship anything of any weight same day for $95 domestic airport to airport.

RUTHLESS_JT

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Granite Metallic Crystal
Occupation
IT
Do you just have one molle panel?

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Hard to believe the rack hasnt sold. If I was closer I would try to snag it but TX is a long way from KY
Sponsored