Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Our Gladiator bed racks are available in 2 versions: a 12.5" tall half-height and a 21.5" full-height option.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTBR.html

This universal bed rack system allows for mounting almost anything, (rooftop tents, kayaks, bikes, snowboards, shovels, axes...) freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
  • CNC cut and formed from 1/8" steel
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • Bolts into the factory Trail Rail System or clamps onto the bedsides (no drilling required).
  • Half Rack (77lbs) | Full Rack (87lbs)
  • Will not work with the factory bed cover but are compatible with Access Roll-Up Covers (https://www.accesscover.com)
  • Powdercoated
  • Hardware included
  • Made in the USA!
  • Free shipping to the lower 48
Optional bike mounts and traction board mounts now available.

JTBR.jpg
JTBR_1.jpg
JTBR_2.jpg
JTBR_3.jpg
JTBR_4.jpg
JTBR_5.jpg
JTBR_6.jpg
JTBR_7.jpg
JTBR_8.jpg
JTBR_9.jpg
JTBR_10.jpg
JTBR_11.jpg
JTBR_12.jpg
JTBR_13.jpg
JTBR_14.jpg

VBR-BM_4.png
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1999 Jeep TJ, 2018 Mercedes GLS450
Our Gladiator bed racks are available in 2 versions: a 12.5" tall half-height and a 21.5" full-height option.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTBR.html

This universal bed rack system allows for mounting almost anything, (rooftop tents, kayaks, bikes, snowboards, shovels, axes...) freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
  • CNC cut and formed from 1/8" steel
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • Bolts into the factory Trail Rail System or clamps onto the bedsides (no drilling required).
  • Half Rack (77lbs) | Full Rack (87lbs)
  • Will not work with the factory bed cover but are compatible with Access Roll-Up Covers (https://www.accesscover.com)
  • Powdercoated
  • Hardware included
  • Made in the USA!
  • Free shipping to the lower 48
Optional bike mounts and traction board mounts now available.

JTBR.jpg
JTBR_1.jpg
JTBR_2.jpg
JTBR_3.jpg
JTBR_4.jpg
JTBR_5.jpg
JTBR_6.jpg
JTBR_7.jpg
JTBR_8.jpg
JTBR_9.jpg
JTBR_10.jpg
JTBR_11.jpg
JTBR_12.jpg
JTBR_13.jpg
JTBR_14.jpg

VBR-BM_4.png
Ordered half rack and molle storage all the way around on 08/20......looking forward to it.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Nice. This is probably the one I'll get. Loved the victory 4x4 parts on my taco and the JCR options for my JK

One thing that would be great is turning this into a short topper. Be nice to seal the bed against the elements and not waste room with a tonneau cover

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USAF Security Forces
Nice!
Question for ya.

Love the half-height but with the Awning being like nearly 100" long I will need a full-height to clear the doors! Could I mount up an awning on this and it not be too far inside the dimensions of the hard top to clear running forward? If not chance yall would wanna make awning brackets that come off the side a few inches for the Batwing/Foxwing/Shadowawn? 10/10 would be willing to test these mounts if required across Europe

Last edited:

Sponsored

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Nice. This is probably the one I'll get. Loved the victory 4x4 parts on my taco and the JCR options for my JK

One thing that would be great is turning this into a short topper. Be nice to seal the bed against the elements and not waste room with a tonneau cover
Having even an optional canvas cover or something would be great.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Having even an optional canvas cover or something would be great.
That's my thoughts. I have dogs that like to go and having them under a rack is great since they dont need all the height. But if weather turns nasty I want them safe. At the same time I want my RTT below the slip stream so putting it up on a cap is problematic too.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1999 Jeep TJ, 2018 Mercedes GLS450
What has been the shipping timeline? Just curious as I ordered 11 days ago? Got molle storage all the way around bed and a half rack. Can’t wait as I have a tent, RotopaX, recovery boards, and tools ready to mount.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
What has been the shipping timeline? Just curious as I ordered 11 days ago? Got molle storage all the way around bed and a half rack. Can’t wait as I have a tent, RotopaX, recovery boards, and tools ready to mount.
We are usually around 10-15 business days, but have had a busy couple months so it could be a few days beyond that. Thanks for your order!

Sponsored

uplandgunner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What is the load rating for this rack? There is nothing I can find on your web site. I would think you would include this info in your specs.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
What is the load rating for this rack? There is nothing I can find on your web site. I would think you would include this info in your specs.
Jeep rates their Trail Rails at a maximum vertical static load capacity of 250 lbs. per rail side. Our rack is stronger than that, as much of the load is carried on the bed rail tops, but we recommend staying inside Jeeps specifications. We don't list the load capacity of our rack because that number doesn't do much good as the bed and bed attachment system is the limitation of that.

We'd love to have a real number above the 250 per side, but the load capacity of the bed and bed rails isn't public information, so we can't do the analysis on it.

uplandgunner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Can you buy extra side accessory panels and lateral top bars? This would make your rack very customizable and would buy one if this is an option.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Looks good, just wish the slope/angle of the sides matched that of the Jeep hardtop.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Status
Not open for further replies.