JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
And lastly can you or @JcrOffroad measure the amount of space under the cover? I am looking at putting an ARB 63QT under the cover. It fits under the factory roll up and is only 17in high. Much appreciated!
~18" under the cover crossbar to the peak of the ribs on the bed floor.

@JcrOffroad I am really like the full rack for the gladiator. Besides the question I posted above. Do you have solutions for attaching an awning on your full height racks? Thanks!
We've found the universal awning brackets that come with most awnings to work fine. Or you can run to your local hardware or home store and get some pretty useful right angle brackets in various sizes.

Jeep Gladiator Bed Racks - Now Available 1590597791082
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Any plans on having the bed rack be able to go flush with the roof rack? I'm thinking this would be a great way to put a larger tent on the JT for those of us who are taller. You can put the tent store like normal but the rack over the hard top allows you to stretch your feet out more. Maybe some sort of mounting bracket for the rack to make the tent be able to use both bed and roof rack?
@JcrOffroad

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
@JcrOffroad what is the spacing between the bolt holes for your traction board mounting brackets?
Sorry we missed this. It's right around 10.25"

Any plans on having the bed rack be able to go flush with the roof rack? I'm thinking this would be a great way to put a larger tent on the JT for those of us who are taller. You can put the tent store like normal but the rack over the hard top allows you to stretch your feet out more. Maybe some sort of mounting bracket for the rack to make the tent be able to use both bed and roof rack?
@JcrOffroad
No plans on making the bed rack taller, but you could easily space the tent off the bed rack to match with some brackets.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Sorry we missed this. It's right around 10.25"

No plans on making the bed rack taller, but you could easily space the tent off the bed rack to match with some brackets.
I look forward to seeing you come out with said brackets. Or are brackets specific to each tent manufacturer and they have their own for such height mounting adjustment?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
I look forward to seeing you come out with said brackets. Or are brackets specific to each tent manufacturer and they have their own for such height mounting adjustment?
That's not something we would make. It would be specific to your tent.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.