Bed Storage - Pelican Cargo Cases

Blindjustice1787

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have seen a post or two referencing them, but is anyone using Pelican Cargo cases as bed storage? They have a few different options in terms of cross bed, side, and saddle storage. I am considering this as a possible alternative to a Decked system, as it would allow me to easily remove the container whenever I wanted to utilize the full bed for cargo. The cases run between $250-$450, if you can find them, which price wise is not that crazy considering Decked options run $1500.

Pelican has had "Coming Soon" listed for their compatibility with the Trail Rail system since at least July 2021, so not sure if that will ever come to fruition in terms of using their designed mounts; however, the systems have enough attachment points that I do not see using their specific mounts as a necessity.
Sponsored

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
You can also do ROAM cases: https://offroadalliance.com/products/the-rugged-case-by-roam/

I have 3 of them and they're great quality and some have an optional molle pannel you can have in the underside of the lid.

As far as mounting in the bed for storage boxes, you could get the builtright bedside rack system and mount your boxes to that but they'd be mounted sideways if you mount the bottom of the box to the bedside system.