Sponsored

Bedliner application process

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
For those of you who got the bedliner done aftermarket. I’m assuming they removed the cargo rails if you have them. What about the D rings in the sidewall near the front? Also it looks likes there two plastic plugs in the front wall and two in the bottom of the bed along the driver side. Did they spray right over those? Thanks
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Line-X removed my cargo rails but painted over the D rings and plastic plugs I guess. I'm happy with it and it looks great.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Had mine Rhino Lined. They removed the front swivel D-Rings and LED bed lights before spraying. Have had trucks with the rail system also Rhine Lined and they removed those also before spraying. Plastic plugs they will spray over unless you remove them yourself before dropping off.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Had mine Rhino Lined. They removed the front swivel D-Rings and LED bed lights before spraying. Have had trucks with the rail system also Rhine Lined and they removed those also before spraying. Plastic plugs they will spray over unless you remove them yourself before dropping off.
Factory Spray in liner also gets sprayed over the plugs. I guess jeep dosnt think they are important.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Factory Spray in liner also gets sprayed over the plugs. I guess jeep dosnt think they are important.
They really are not that important. Most if not all of those plugs in the bed are just covering up assembly access holes that 99% of most owners will never need to get to for the life of owning the vehicle.
Sponsored