Sponsored

Before & After getting my Jeep muddy (why I love ceramic coating!)

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Here’s a fun little example of why I’m a fan of ceramic coating...I’ve actually had a tough time finding some good offroading spots here in Vermont but there is a new development going in and they didn’t have the excavators blocking off the road and we just got some rain so I took it for a little adventure and got it muddy. It was a 3-mile drive home and by the time I pulled in the driveway, it was nearly spotless!

7440BCF2-189A-4FA0-923B-CA8C4E0D199E.jpeg

67B94CD5-2594-4D3D-89F8-EED867CFF0B9.jpeg
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Here’s a fun little example of why I’m a fan of ceramic coating...I’ve actually had a tough time finding some good offroading spots here in Vermont but there is a new development going in and they didn’t have the excavators blocking off the road and we just got some rain so I took it for a little adventure and got it muddy. It was a 3-mile drive home and by the time I pulled in the driveway, it was nearly spotless!

7440BCF2-189A-4FA0-923B-CA8C4E0D199E.jpeg

67B94CD5-2594-4D3D-89F8-EED867CFF0B9.jpeg
It's definitely worth the money especially if you have a black vehicle

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
It's definitely worth the money especially if you have a black vehicle
It's worth the time if you DIY as well! Only about $75 and 4 hours total, assuming you have some car detailing equipment already

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
For a DIY solution, what is the best product and proper procedure for application?

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
How long does the coating last?

Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
For a DIY solution, what is the best product and proper procedure for application?
There are many out there I like the CarPro Cquartz 50 ml Kit but there are many others out there that I have not used and I am sure that they are just as good...

If you have detailing supplies and understand paint cleaning and correction then the results will be fantastic...

Not to scare you but if you mess up the cleaning and or correcting process the final product will be less than stellar...

If that is the case it may be worth the extra $ to have a professional apply it...

Detailing is not just washing, waxing and vacuuming out the interior, the products and processes can be quite involved with the new vehicle paints and trims.

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
There are many out there I like the CarPro Cquartz 50 ml Kit but there are many others out there that I have not used and I am sure that they are just as good...

If you have detailing supplies and understand paint cleaning and correction then the results will be fantastic...

Not to scare you but if you mess up the cleaning and or correcting process the final product will be less than stellar...

If that is the case it may be worth the extra $ to have a professional apply it...

Detailing is not just washing, waxing and vacuuming out the interior, the products and processes can be quite involved with the new vehicle paints and trims.
Understood. Thanks.

I would think a brand new vehicle would be easier to handle than an older one?

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Understood. Thanks.

I would think a brand new vehicle would be easier to handle than an older one?
Yes, but there are still impurities/corrections needed. Be sure to not let them wash it upon delivery, some/most use brushes.
Sponsored