Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
How would the 35's had faired without the Rubi suspension and spacers? I know they fit well on the Rubicon but don't see many overlands on 35's not lifted.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
How would the 35's had faired without the Rubi suspension and spacers? I know they fit well on the Rubicon but don't see many overlands on 35's not lifted.
I have 285/75 18 (measure 35) on my factory overland wheels and it was fine not lifted. I ended up doing a leveling kit but just for aesthetics.

OP
OP

Ralphie328

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2002 Freightliner Sprinter
Occupation
Drywall Contractor
I read so many articles and opinions of what would and wouldnt fit that it was overwhelming. In the end I opted for the Rubicon take off mainly for the shocks. The 2" leveling kit was for extra clearance just in case. Everyone had me scared 35s would rub without having Rubi fenders. Hind sight they would have fit w/o the kit but still love the way it turned out and it has room to flex.

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
I read so many articles and opinions of what would and wouldnt fit that it was overwhelming. In the end I opted for the Rubicon take off mainly for the shocks. The 2" leveling kit was for extra clearance just in case. Everyone had me scared 35s would rub without having Rubi fenders. Hind sight they would have fit w/o the kit but still love the way it turned out and it has room to flex.
I'm in the same place and have come to the conclusion that a Rubicon take off, teraflex 1.5" level and .75" in the rear will give me the stance and clearance i am looking for with ~35's. 295/70r18's specifically so I can stick with stock rims.

bertio

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
IT
Thanks for the info!

I am running Rubi suspension with leveling front (I think .5 or .75) and I plan on getting 35x11.5r17.

This helps me feel better about clearance.

I will run the tires as is and then do the AEV spacer lift if I rub. Thanks again!
Sponsored