Sponsored

Below invoice in Colorado

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
Finally ordered my manual Sport S today here in Colorado. It took a month of waiting and research and options no longer being available but I finally got a good deal locally.

I ordered with Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. I'm not going to reveal the specifics, but it was a price below invoice that I was happy with and made travelling to Iowa/Idaho no longer competitive. I also had a good offer from John Elway in Greeley for anyone in the north metro area. Both provided excellent customer service and were very responsive.

I unfortunately do not get any kickbacks, but if you go to Faricy, let Shannon know that Brett recommended her.

Shannon Lanigan
Internet Sales Manager
The Faricy Boys
(719) 867-5648
[email protected]

James Hovey
General Manager
John Elway Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
(970) 534-2071
[email protected]
Sponsored

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
+1 for Faricy going under invoice. Not as strong as some out of state, but convenience and supporting local businesses wins out over saving a few hundred dollars in my book.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Faricy has offered me 3% below invoice for a Gladiator Rubi that was on the lot. I only turned it down because I want Hydro Blue or Gator Green.

Last year, I had the EASIEST time dealing with Shannon on my JLU Sport S. I did the negotiating over the phone and gave her $1000 deposit on the Jeep they had coming in the next day. I arraigned my own financing and was in and out of there in less than an hour. It woulda been faster but my credit union dragged its feet on the paperwork.

OP
OP
DenverGladiator

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
Faricy has offered me 3% below invoice for a Gladiator Rubi that was on the lot. I only turned it down because I want Hydro Blue or Gator Green.

Last year, I had the EASIEST time dealing with Shannon on my JLU Sport S. I did the negotiating over the phone and gave her $1000 deposit on the Jeep they had coming in the next day. I arraigned my own financing and was in and out of there in less than an hour. It woulda been faster but my credit union dragged its feet on the paperwork.
What credit union did you use? I know rates will change in next 3 months but I am starting to shop around for rates. I think Faricy was 4.25%, I saw Bank of America at 3.25%

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
What credit union did you use? I know rates will change in next 3 months but I am starting to shop around for rates. I think Faricy was 4.25%, I saw Bank of America at 3.25%
I normally use intouch credit union (Formerly EDS CU) because I was an EDS / HP employee a while back. I got 2.9 on my JLU last year. Right now they are at 3.94.

Navy FCU and Pentagon FCU are usually pretty low too. You can join PenFed by joining an association. Check their website for details.
Sponsored