Below invoice pricing in Florida??

RealGladiator

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I'm very close to ordering a Gladiator, but before I have to travel out of state, is anyone in florida doing below invoice?
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
FLORIDA Dealers?
BELOW invoice?
2e8eb12d.gif

I couldn't get any of the 5 dealers in Broward Co to even go below MSRP, and that's before their MOB-RATE doc fees.
NOW, My experience was for an LE, but I can't believe you'd even get close with those bastards...

OP
OP

RealGladiator

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
FLORIDA Dealers?
BELOW invoice?
2e8eb12d.gif

I couldn't get any of the 5 dealers in Broward Co to even go below MSRP, and that's before their MOB-RATE doc fees.
NOW, My experience was for an LE, but I can't believe you'd even get close with those bastards...
I Just really dont get it, why dont they? Theyre about to lose a sale!

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
According to the JL price map there are some FL dealers offering under invoice pricing......of course JL has been out for a while....

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
According to the JL price map there are some FL dealers offering under invoice pricing......of course JL has been out for a while....
Honestly, I believe they're (MY opinion) ALL:
1. greedy
2. uneducated I would've given a local dealer my money, but they were all convinced that I would just drop and give them anything they wanted.

I hit 5 dealers in Broward, they ranged from MSRP+$799Doc to MSRP+$5k +$999 doc.
NOW, not everyone looks at a roadtrip like I do, but I got mine in IA for Invoice- 5% if FCA accepts affiliate pricing at delivery or invoice -3% if they wont. +75 doc.
For my $63k+ LE edition the difference is around 13 THOUDAND DOLLARS!

Ridiculous.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RealGladiator

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
1. greedy
2. uneducated I would've given a local dealer my money, but they were all convinced that I would just drop and give them anything they wanted.

I hit 5 dealers in Broward, they ranged from MSRP+$799Doc to MSRP+$5k +$999 doc.
NOW, not everyone looks at a roadtrip like I do, but I got mine in IA for Invoice- 5% if FCA accepts affiliate pricing at delivery or invoice -3% if they wont. +75 doc.

Ridiculous.
I really do not understand how some dealers are willing to give us want we want, and some do not. I guess I'll be driving out of state.

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
So, I called all of the guys listed on there in Central Florida (Orlando, Lakeland, Daytona) and mentioned how I found them through the forums. The best offer I got was "at invoice". For me, the extra 3k is worth the drive to North Carolina. I guess they don't move enough units to make awesome deals like some of these other dealers.

OP
OP

RealGladiator

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So, I called all of the guys listed on there in Central Florida (Orlando, Lakeland, Daytona) and mentioned how I found them through the forums. The best offer I got was "at invoice". For me, the extra 3k is worth the drive to North Carolina. I guess they don't move enough units to make awesome deals like some of these other dealers.
Well and I guess they never will because they think we're idiots.

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
1. greedy

Ridiculous.
Was that at spirit lake?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"