First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
First responder
What’s the best bed cover for the money? Looking at the rugged ridge armis soft fold cover! For our 2020 Jeep Gladiator overland!
Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I prefer the hard covers myself. I started with the Rough Country Tri Fold but had issues with it. Had to return it for RMA/refund. Immediately ran to my local Jeep dealership and bought the Mopar quad fold cover and it is worlds better quality and look wise.

OP
OP
Salty26

Salty26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
First responder
I prefer the hard covers myself. I started with the Rough Country Tri Fold but had issues with it. Had to return it for RMA/refund. Immediately ran to my local Jeep dealership and bought the Mopar quad fold cover and it is worlds better quality and look wise.
Ok awesome I will check into that what does is run price wise?

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ok awesome I will check into that what does is run price wise?
RC is $650 so the price obviously drew me to that but in the end I wished I would have spent more.

Mopar is $950 but it looks so much better IMO.

I've had great luck with RC products in the past and the reason I gave up and sent it back was the lack of communication with their customer support. I honestly think my cover was a defect from RC so I do not fault them, things happen and I would not hesitate to buy other products from them (just not tonneau covers).

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
The Mopar is nice that is doesn't have to utilize the bed rails.

The disadvantage of most of the soft tops is that makes it difficult to have a rack above if something thinking of adding later (although there are some options).

Sponsored

jeepdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator , 91 Grand Wagoneer, 1964 CJ3B, 1967 Kaiser Jeep M715, two unrestored 1956 Willys Pickups
Very satisfied so far, with the quality and look of the UnderCover Ultra Flex hard tonneau.
5 year warranty
But, on the high end of the price scale,

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
I'm not sure if your question is "tell me the best money can buy" or "cheapest but best bang for the buck".

If it's the latter, I got the Tyger roll up for the Colorado 5ft box... 186 bux, and fits perfectly.
Jeep Gladiator Best bed cover for the money? 20200428_182215

OP
OP
Salty26

Salty26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
First responder
I'm not sure if your question is "tell me the best money can buy" or "cheapest but best bang for the buck".

If it's the latter, I got the Tyger roll up for the Colorado 5ft box... 186 bux, and fits perfectly.
Jeep Gladiator Best bed cover for the money? 20200428_182215
Just trying not to spend $1000 on a bed cover but want one that will be good quality and last without braking the bank!

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
I literally just got done installing the Extang tri-fecta cover. Haven’t had it on the road but the fact it
1) can be completely removed in a minute by one person is ✔
2)At $419 the price was right in the sweet spot✔
3) You can easily fold it up and secure it but it still covers a little of the bed for security ✔
Hit all my check marks

Sponsored

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
Is this is the hard cover version? If so, do you have any photos of it folded all-the-way open?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I got the Tyger Tri-Fold on mine. It's around $200 now but I found it in April for $163 from Carid on sale. Love it! It took about 10 minutes to install it and it's super easy to unhook the latches and flip it bac

For the money I think it's your best option, but really I think it's a good option even it it was more. It's well built and looks good on the jeep and it you need to remove it you can do it in 5 minutes or less. They even send you a bag/case to store it in. I would pay $209 for it if I had to order it at that price.

https://www.amazon.com/Tyger-Auto-Tri-Fold-Gladiator-TG-BC3J1060/dp/B07XMDHWJT

Jeep Gladiator Best bed cover for the money? IMG_20200423_160359
Jeep Gladiator Best bed cover for the money? IMG_20200423_160338

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Jeep Gladiator Best bed cover for the money? IMG_20200423_160338
I noticed on the Tyger page, if you put your vehicle as 2020 Jeep Gladiator, the T1 soft roll up isn't available. Is the cheat to get the one for the Colorado? How is the fit?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed on the Tyger page, if you put your vehicle as 2020 Jeep Gladiator, the T1 soft roll up isn't available. Is the cheat to get the one for the Colorado? How is the fit?
Just order it off Amazon or Carid will price match.

I have read the fit is the same but to be on the safe side I ordered the one that said it was for the Gladiator. Mine was $163 about 6 weeks ago on Carid. If not for them having the better price I would of gladly paid $209 for it on amazon. It fits great on mine and I have to say the bed stays pretty dry, I have had no issues out of it

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just order it off Amazon or Carid will price match.

I have read the fit is the same but to be on the safe side I ordered the one that said it was for the Gladiator. Mine was $163 about 6 weeks ago on Carid. If not for them having the better price I would of gladly paid $209 for it on amazon. It fits great on mine and I have to say the bed stays pretty dry, I have had no issues out of it
That's the T3, the tri-fold. I was wondering about the T1, the roll up.
Sponsored